There is no JRPG better than Persona 4 (golden)

llt23

All Star
Daps
Truly great game I just recently got into it on ps2 and I've been hooked for a few weeks.

If you got a 3ds you should check out shin megami tensei iv as well thats the game that introduced me to the SMT universe. These series' are truly fresh and original in the stale ass genre that is the jrpg

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
250px-Dragonwarrior7cover.jpg

Suikoden_3.jpg

And a personal fave
Radiata_Stories.jpg

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh wow, I didn't know this thread even existed. Yea but P4G is my absolute favorite RPG game of all time as of now until further notice. I beat the game twice totaling 95 hours and I put in 40 hours on the PS2 version which I played through a PC emulator. :ohlawd: This game is fine. I actually want to start it up AGAIN for some reason as I'm playing P3FES through an emulator right now and it's hard to go back to inferior gameplay mechanics(No party control, cumbersome setup menu, no quick travel menu etc.) I gotta get used to P3FES though since I hear it's a great game too.
I don't think Atlus can make P5 better than 4 for some strange reason, p4 golden struck a chord with me, like that shyt literally felt life changing in some aspects.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I beat P4G and loved it. Favorite cast of characters, music and story. I even dabbled a bit into the animation because I loved the cast.

I haven't played Xenosaga/Xenoblade yet but so far P4G is my fave JRPG right now.
:laff: Funny thing is when I made this post, it was under the impression that the "bad" ending was actually the ending of the game. I just actually "beat" the game with the true ending where you fight someone who's apparently behind all this and yet was in your face a few times during the game.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I love the Persona games especially P3FES but they are so fukking tedious wit the relationships and fusions shyt. fukk that, way too much time outta my life.
FF series >>>>>>>> Persona series
npa5yMn.gif

Nikka that's the whole POINT of Persona 3/4. Those social links are very important, and please they take literally a few minutes from time to time to do. The game gives you ample time to max out a few by the time you're close to the ending.

Again
npa5yMn.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
xenoblade is also fukking amazing. P4 is so low on the ladder of jrpgs lol. decent game but you got certified classics we talking about.

Xenosaga 3
Xenoblade
Final Fantasy 7/9/10 (take your pick)
Valkyrie profile
Seiken Dentetsu 3
Tales of symphonia/abyss

hell the first few personas are better along with digital devil saga and nocturne. New school rpg nikkas :smh:
:stopitslime:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm genuinely shocked that Xenosaga and Suikoden 3 keeps getting mentioned. I must live in the twilight zone or something.

Xenogears>>>>>> Xenosaga

True but Xenosaga is better than most JRPGs out there anyway.