There is no JRPG better than Persona 4 (golden)

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
1. No uproar, just stating what is.
2. They're great games, not just good and has always been universally stated as such, cept for the likes of hater cats like yourself.
3. Cuz you seem to have a beacon set on the series to come state your au contrary opinion of it at all times, both slighting the series and the players that like the series.
4. You's a pretentious fukk.

I'm a hater but I bought and beat both (3 multiple times) and have ran through pretty much every game in the shin megami tensei series.

Yeah :umad:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm a hater but I bought and beat both (3 multiple times) and have ran through pretty much every game in the shin megami tensei series.

Yeah :umad:
How you liked Digital Devil Saga?? I played it for about an hour and I wasn't feeling it. The combat felt stale but I didn't give it enough time. I also want to try out Nocturne. So many RPGs to play fukk! I honestly still have FFX HD wrapped in plastic. Right after beating P4 Golden I still wanted to start over a third time instead of playing FFX.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
npa5yMn.gif

Nikka that's the whole POINT of Persona 3/4. Those social links are very important, and please they take literally a few minutes from time to time to do. The game gives you ample time to max out a few by the time you're close to the ending.

Again
npa5yMn.gif

Yea I don't really care to do all that social link shyt. Its not that hard to understand. :snoop:

As I said before FF series>>>>>>>Persona series. shyt ain't even a debate IMO

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
How you liked Digital Devil Saga?? I played it for about an hour and I wasn't feeling it. The combat felt stale but I didn't give it enough time. I also want to try out Nocturne. So many RPGs to play fukk! I honestly still have FFX HD wrapped in plastic. Right after beating P4 Golden I still wanted to start over a third time instead of playing FFX.

I think its one of those games where you have to really be feeling the ambience of it cuz alone its a pretty bare bones rpg that looks great with some sparse customization options. I thought it was very well done though even though it didn't reinvent the wheel and the story is pretty dope. Nocturne plays just like P4 with the ability to recruit demons. the random encounters are a bit much though.

+1 on valkyria. dope ass game.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea I don't really care to do all that social link shyt. Its not that hard to understand. :snoop:

As I said before FF series>>>>>>>Persona series. shyt ain't even a debate IMO
Final Fantasy fell off after X. XIII and it's spin offs were :trash:.
The social link aspect of P4 Golden is pretty fun, can you get girls in FF?? Nope. All FF has over Persona right now is a bigger budget. Let Persona get a budget like a typical FF game has and it would be a wrap.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Finally. Something we agree on.

It literally takes you like 4 hours to even figure out how to kill shyt in that game :deadrose: You'll be stuck in the first dungeon for a minute. Once you figure it out its pretty fun, still a clusterfukk of systems.

You ever beat the seraphic gate in S03?

So much lost sleep trying to beat this bytch

I had a deep-rooted hatred for SO3 due to its plot twist and the fanatical love that people on gamefaqs had for the game. Once I beat the final boss in the normal difficulty I didn't touch the game ever again. Although, I might dust off my PS2 and replay it. As much as I hated SO3 it is/was substantially better than alot of the crap JRPGs we get today.

ROF's overwhelming complexity seems tantamount to what I've experienced when I tried to play Xenoblade. When playing Xenoblade I felt bombarded with many features (many of which were useless) and gameplay systems. Felt like there was alot of stuff to memorize in regard to the battle system. In the future I may go back to it and finish it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think its one of those games where you have to really be feeling the ambience of it cuz alone its a pretty bare bones rpg that looks great with some sparse customization options. I thought it was very well done though even though it didn't reinvent the wheel and the story is pretty dope. Nocturne plays just like P4 with the ability to recruit demons. the random encounters are a bit much though.

+1 on valkyria. dope ass game.
That's exactly what I was talking about, if the ambiance of a game is boring then it's a huge turn off. That's part of the reason why I liked P4G so much. I'll try it out one day.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Finally. Something we agree on.

I had a deep-rooted hatred for SO3 due to its plot twist and the fanatical love that people on gamefaqs had for the game. Once I beat the final boss in the normal difficulty I didn't touch the game ever again. Although, I might dust off my PS2 and replay it. As much as I hated SO3 it is/was substantially better than alot of the crap JRPGs we get today.

ROF's overwhelming complexity seems tantamount to what I've experienced when I tried to play Xenoblade. When playing Xenoblade I felt bombarded with many features (many of which were useless) and gameplay systems. Felt like there was alot of stuff to memorize in regard to the battle system. In the future I may go back to it and finish it.

Resonance of Fate bullshyt makes Xenoblade look like Dragon Quest. seriously when I say you'll be struggling to kill shyt for hours just out of ignorance I'm not lying.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
The social link aspect of P4 Golden is pretty fun, can you get girls in FF?? Nope.

Nah FFXII and FFXIII-2 were good games.

I haven't played P4 yet, just P3FES which was great and thats all I'm judging my experience on. I'll probably never play P4 Golden cuz I don't have a Vita and never will. But I'm coppin' P4 on PSN cuz I'm a sucker for JRPGs.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This guy beat Lenneth in 30 seconds:

These old tri-Ace games are so over the top. How the fukk did they fell off?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah FFXII and FFXIII-2 were good games.

I haven't played P4 yet, just P3FES which was great and thats all I'm judging my experience on. I'll probably never play P4 Golden cuz I don't have a Vita and never will. But I'm coppin' P4 on PSN cuz I'm a sucker for JRPGs.
kobe-hilariously-confused-reaction-gif.gif

So all this time you haven't even played it yet?? :wow: The Vita version is definitely better than the vanilla one but enjoy P4 though. :obama:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
FXII was a great game. once people get past its narrative you should realize the greatness of everything there. XII-2 was coo just cuz Caius was amazing.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
This guy beat Lenneth in 30 seconds:

These old tri-Ace games are so over the top. How the fukk did they fell off?

:dwillhuh:

I think because SO4 was kinda garbage outside of having one of the best battle systems ever. Good graphics, amazing battle system. Literally everything else was shyt, the voice acting in that game:wtf:, the story:dahell:, the final villian:mindblown: