There is no JRPG better than Persona 4 (golden)

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
I'm fukking up any demon wirh Black Frost :birdman:

Persona is dope but that shyt is too involved. Sometimes you just want to pick up and play and not read dialogue and shyt.

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
Highly recommend it. Might need to get a Vita for Golden or PSTV (If they still sell those) though. Or a Vita emulator if those exist and actually run decently well.
I still aint beat p5 im still on the last castle I just need a week off work to make a push.
I got a ps3 in my closet and it has the standard edition or would you recommend golden?

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
I still aint beat p5 im still on the last castle I just need a week off work to make a push.
I got a ps3 in my closet and it has the standard edition or would you recommend golden?

Honestly P4 alone is worth the purchase, but Golden adds more social links, more story and an extra dungeon. You could beat P4, probably watch the Golden stuff online, watch the anime or replay P4 for the Golden content, but regular P4 is just fine too. Chie's VA is also different in P4G too. I recommend Golden, but if you don't have the means to play and you're not willing to go buy a Vita just for that, the original is more than enough.