There is no JRPG better than Persona 4 (golden)

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
xenoblade is also fukking amazing. P4 is so low on the ladder of jrpgs lol. decent game but you got certified classics we talking about.

Xenosaga 3
Xenoblade
Final Fantasy 7/9/10 (take your pick)
Valkyrie profile
Seiken Dentetsu 3
Tales of symphonia/abyss

hell the first few personas are better along with digital devil saga and nocturne. New school rpg nikkas :smh:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
xenoblade is also fukking amazing. P4 is so low on the ladder of jrpgs lol. decent game but you got certified classics we talking about.

Xenosaga 3
Xenoblade
Final Fantasy 7/9/10 (take your pick)
Valkyrie profile
Seiken Dentetsu 3
Tales of symphonia/abyss

hell the first few personas are better along with digital devil saga and nocturne. New school rpg nikkas :smh:

Abyss was the best Tales imo (though lots of people seem to prefer Symphonia).

Ever played Valkyrie Profile 2? One of the best games on the PS2.

Xenosaga 3 man......that ending was emotional as fukk. Too bad lots of peopel slept on this series.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ-yoLFtsnU][TOP 10] RPG Saddest Themes #1 Xenosaga III - YouTube[/ame]

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I've beat vp2 several times. dope ass game once you get the battle system.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
glad to see Xenosaga Episode III getting some love around here. its one of my favorite JRPGs of all time. i still own that whole trilogy.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It had my favorite theme, music, characters and feel of any JRPG. I just loved the fukking music and whole rural town theme that was going on. The little jingle that played while the cutscenes shows you walking to school is :ahh:.

I hope Persona 5 is even better.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It had my favorite theme, music, characters and feel of any JRPG. I just loved the fukking music and whole rural town theme that was going on. The little jingle that played while the cutscenes shows you walking to school is :ahh:.

I hope Persona 5 is even better.
Atlus puts dope music in all the games they develop. No other RPG comes close to the music they inject into the megaten series