Pro
Daps
Reppin
how has this thread got to 90 pages lol
i commented when it was on 15. what happened here
someone clarify i cba to read through
is the op a man or something :ohhh:
/
when i first saw this thread i thought why would nikkas even care about some random woman showing her ass on a forum

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
@ikbm @Emperor_ReinScarf @dtownreppin214

The reason google is cached with **** twitter and only holts twitter like that is cause that Rome Monroe account at one point was a Kinky Kourture account on twitter until he got ahold of another twitter account and swapped all the pictures/info to that account (the twitter IAmKinkyKourture we see now). Then changed the original I Am Kinky account to Rome Monroe.

shyt @rome Monroe was probably originally that @kinki_duhh twitter account :skip: @Juicy

Has nothing to do with following @Emperor_ReinScarf cause then 2000 of the accounts followers woulda popped up too. Cache info dont work like that.

Theyd literally have to break into where google keeps all their data and delete that, to save face.

*vince young gif "its over"*

yeah because its still weird as hell

that

Kinky Kourture is reppling "atlanta"

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So @SheeBadd was pretending to be the older sister? Who was @loudfaiir the breh giving back shots on the twitter picture? Was it the younger sister? I don't get it I'm lost:mjcry:

#ColiFukkeryOverload

breh who knows, "loudaffair" was supposedly locked up for years but therse a mug shot of him late in 2014

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Still haven't heard from @Millions yet ??

430.gif

Time to forget about this false ****. I got my coli bros covered.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.