Status
Not open for further replies.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
These are the type of dudes your messing with :mindblown:
Im not messing with any one lol. Im just real and give people the benefit of the doubt and get to know them myself but even Millions was too much for me lol.

He was on the "bad" side of town.

He knew Raleigh and we talked about the area and stuff in the neighborhood. So like I said unless **** lived in NYC and Raleigh as well I believe Mil.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Give Gerald getting his degree in engineering the benefit of the doubt

And who knows **** is elaborate

Im not messing with any one lol. Im just real and give people the benefit of the doubt and get to know them myself but even Millions was too much for me lol.

He knew Raleigh and we talked about the area and stuff in the neighborhood. So like I said unless **** lived in NYC and Raleigh as well I believe Mil

concise

Veteran
Daps
:ooh: @concise he just called you a p*ssy :pachaha:

We all know it's true but you just gonna take that :mjpls:

I don't know how I'm supposed to prove I am or am not a p*ssy over the internet.

State the same thing over and over after it's already proven it's a lie, like a crazy person?
Go out of my way on a Saturday to go all the way to fukking Red Hook to a hipster bar, like a crazy person?
Put more expletives in my posts?
Threaten to break his e-legs like a crazy person?
Threaten to take away his rep points?
Take time out of my day instead to camp out here and make sure I reply to every single post of my "enemy"?

I honestly don't know. But I do know that I just now seen dude pm me some phone numbers with no area code. Once again, I don't know what I'm supposed to do with that.

Sounds like I should act like a crazy person.

What would YOU do?

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Give Gerald getting his degree in engineering the benefit of the doubt

And who knows **** is elaborate

:francis: umm... OK.
I give everyone the botd.

But when I'm new to a area and not in school, I'm don't bump into engineering students. I get in where I fit in and find someone to chill with.

Yeah, coli trolls and on a whole different level.

concise

Veteran
Daps
@Millions is not ****. Dude posts in the coliseum.

Means nothing. Just another alibi.

He knew Raleigh and we talked about the area and stuff in the neighborhood. So like I said unless **** lived in NYC and Raleigh as well I believe Mil.

:mjlol: Nothing that you can't learn from google.

At least most of the time.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
because im not trynna act like there's a girls club and boys only treehouse. :rudy: i like hashing out my differences with the fairer sex.

why do you try to pretend like every chick is secretly a guy?

Na6oOaD.gif
This thread is why. :francis:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
@ikbm @Emperor_ReinScarf @dtownreppin214

The reason google is cached with **** twitter and only holts twitter like that is cause that Rome Monroe account at one point was a Kinky Kourture account on twitter until he got ahold of another twitter account and swapped all the pictures/info to that account (the twitter IAmKinkyKourture we see now). Then changed the original I Am Kinky account to Rome Monroe.

shyt @rome Monroe was probably originally that @kinki_duhh twitter account :skip: @Juicy

Has nothing to do with following @Emperor_ReinScarf cause then 2000 of the accounts followers woulda popped up too. Cache info dont work like that.

Theyd literally have to break into where google keeps all their data and delete that, to save face.

*vince young gif "its over"*

Status
Not open for further replies.