TheColi Has Been Catfished By @SheeBadd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codeine Crazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I aint Nun of these mothafukkxkas bro nikkas dragged my name in this shyt off something my bytch did bro. they tight kuz they had a crush on her krazy ass an Now they hurt lol. I been set the record straight but nigggas in here wanna violate and talk shyt then log off and kome see who real and fake

This that shyt i hate with the internet thats why them twitter beefs be leading to nikkas gettin lined up

And im from the bronx fuxk nikka codiene i be everywhere though
:whoa:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
So this guy lives in a vacant lot ?:heh::skip:
with internet:skip:

You new(er) posters, take this thread as a lesson and guide to ****.

So when the old(er) posters say shyt warning about this type of stuff or being suspicious of ladies on here because of ****..there is valid reason.
Iol so your lesson is make sure she's a verified women before sending your eggplant? Why send it in the first place to people online you'll never meet? Bunch of lonely virgins.:heh:

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Why was she acting like your her gotta threatening North Carolina posters with your name (poster called her bluff on it and she shut up though)
I stayed in North Carolina for a lil minute Raleigh to be exact. I was trying to get up with @CinnaSlim before I moved back to new york but that krazy bytch blocked her # lol deadass.

I saw that she @ me in this thread She do got family in Charlotte and Raleigh. Dats where I met her bipolar ass at.

She good peoples but she do got some issues. i think she blocked my jaxk all my kalls going to voicemail but I texts her about this thread when I first saw it aint heard from her

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
with internet:skip:

Iol so your lesson is make sure she's a verified women before sending your eggplant? Why send it in the first place to people online you'll never meet? Bunch of lonely virgins.:heh:

I never even said anything regarding that. Im just saying..when everyone goes bu bu bu shes definitely real..its not always the case.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I stayed in North Carolina for a lil minute Raleigh to be exact. I was trying to get up with @CinnaSlim before I moved back to new york but that krazy bytch blocked her # lol deadass.

I saw that she @ me in this thread She do got family in Charlotte and Raleigh. Dats where I met her bipolar ass at.

She good peoples but she do got some issues. i think she blocked my jaxk all my kalls going to voicemail but I texts her about this thread when I first saw it aint heard from her
I believe it. I only been here in Raleigh 6 months and met a bunch of crazy chicks.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This shyt is hilarious. I said girl in the video could get it. fukk I care if it's a stolen video. :manny:

But dudes were really sending dikk pics to OP that ended up being ****?
:dwillhuh::skip:

Last edited:

Alaafin

#TeamLawrence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Vine City
I aint Nun of these mothafukkxkas bro nikkas dragged my name in this shyt off something my bytch did bro. they tight kuz they had a crush on her krazy ass an Now they hurt lol. I been set the record straight but nigggas in here wanna violate and talk shyt then log off and kome see who real and fake

This that shyt i hate with the internet thats why them twitter beefs be leading to nikkas gettin lined up

And im from the bronx fuxk nikka codiene i be everywhere though
if you real put up a pic like @Emperor_ReinScarf said and you'll stop all the speculation :ld:
not that hard

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
This thread just reminded me of something I just now remembered and that I never forgot which is that some people never believed the secretlover/loudaffair/sheebadd thing in the first place.

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/2770494/

The whole saga always sounded ridicous to me at first, only reason I never paid it any mind was one night when @Juicy was telling us in tc that she had been chatting them up or something.

But for her to realize the pics didn't match up and that would wind up setting this whole thing in motion is amazing. :scust:

And for me to be unable to sleep and actually remember this says I've spent way too much time on here. :snoop: Gaining way too much insight into the minds of legit, fukking weirdos. :snoop:

:dead: i even forgot how i called shyt out back then

Right under everyone's nose. Look Misty's post and look at SL's post. :smh:
i forgot that Sheebadd was claiming to have gotten preg the same time Secretlover was preg:mjlol:

so where the baby:dwillhuh:

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Gotta give the devil his/her/it's due. This has been some entertaining fukkery :whoo:
Still think that nikka has another more normal alt interacting with us within all this fukkery like shyt aint wrong :jawalrus:

Status
Not open for further replies.