TheColi Has Been Catfished By @SheeBadd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codeine Crazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
And no way Derek is Millions. Millions post all the time in the Coliseum and no way Derek knows anything about sports. I remember on TC he claimed he played football in high school but couldn't give us a straight answer on any football related questions that we're thrown his way.
i never accused @Millions of being ****

@Millions just another fake ass nikka frauding

Created a persona and ran with it

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
The real Kinki Kouture is friends with an old friend of mine, actually she is friends with alot of people I used to fukk with..I'll leave it at that though for reasons

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Why is my Coli brehs stay getting caught by these catfishes :mjcry:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
And no way Derek is Millions. Millions post all the time in the Coliseum and no way Derek knows anything about sports. I remember on TC he claimed he played football in high school but couldn't give us a straight answer on any football related questions that we're thrown his way.

i remember that shyt we went in on his ass for lying that night acting like he was some good as football player :russ:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I can pretty much guarantee **** is not behind this famfam :pachaha:

I'm not making excuses for usin her sister's pics when she first came around I don't know what that's about :manny:

but this is a case of mass hysteria type shyt, nikkas mentioned **** and it snowballed into a fukkin full scale national investigation like a manhunt :dead:
Can't blame them. I was on another site where **** was tricking dudes and calling himself Luxuria and made photoshopped pics of a chick named Stephanie claiming it was him and I even contributed some info to his final exposal on rapmusic. :dead:

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yall niqqas want to believe everything is real so bad. That Yall defending a damn ghost who could easily solve this by just posting a proof pic. Smh fukkin lamez
beykg0.jpg

Let this shyt die already :rip:

Status
Not open for further replies.