Not open for further replies.

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
I know **** like the back of my hand

he has nothing to do with any of this and @Millions is tellin the truth

but this thread is wild :mjlol: nikkas are really pullin out all the stops to pin this on **** :dead:
nikkas tryna say they know **** more than a cbox nikka :mjlol:
nikkas in here tryna throw **** around so they can say they been involved in a **** scandal :dead:
#newnikkas
this aint the mintmans doing :wow:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
@charmander

so was the whole love triangle fake or was the lil sister just telling what her older sister was doing with loud:dwillhuh:

also back in the day she claimed that she had got preg too-- what happened with that:dwillhuh:

what's the pic everybody talmbout with her getting her smashed doggy:dwillhuh:-- link:patrice:

you nikkas got me into this soap opera shyt:mjcry:
i need answers:mjcry:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
wABhL.gif

I can pretty much guarantee **** is not behind this famfam :pachaha:

I'm not making excuses for usin her sister's pics when she first came around I don't know what that's about :manny:

but this is a case of mass hysteria type shyt, nikkas mentioned **** and it snowballed into a fukkin full scale national investigation like a manhunt :dead:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I can pretty much guarantee **** is not behind this famfam :pachaha:

I'm not making excuses for usin her sister's pics when she first came around I don't know what that's about :manny:

but this is a case of mass hysteria type shyt, nikkas mentioned **** and it snowballed into a fukkin full scale national investigation like a manhunt :dead:

off yo real nikka status
i will take your word:ehh:

I recruited @sheebad to the coli.

She was real then. She kelp sending me messages saying she might.

My Twitter is @Gilbertsgun. It should be back in 2012

u a real ass nikka
that donated to the coli in my name when i was in Afghanistan and Pay Pal was fukked up for me:wow:

so i trust u too brah:mjcry:

u da real MVP brah

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
@charmander

so was the whole love triangle fake or was the lil sister just telling what her older sister was doing with loud:dwillhuh:

also back in the day she claimed that she had got preg too-- what happened with that:dwillhuh:

what's the pic everybody talmbout with her getting her smashed doggy:dwillhuh:-- link:patrice:

you nikkas got me into this soap opera shyt:mjcry:
i need answers:mjcry:

I believe the love triangle shyt with loudaffair was real and it was her involved in it, I just think she posted pics of her sister back in the day and prolly thought no one would notice or remember...shyt she mighta forgot about it her damn self :heh:

I don't know bout the pregnant shyt :manny:

and I don't think I ever saw the lil sex clip or pic or whatever so I can't speak on that, someone needs to link that up tho :shaq:

all I really know for sure is this isn't some diabolical scheme **** concocted in his evil volcano doom lair, the brehs can breathe easy

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Maybe all that shyt in the past was real and then sometime in the past month, the younger sister got a hold of sheebad's account (old computer,etc) and just decided to post like she was sheebad? Idk ..

concise

Veteran
Daps
all I really know for sure is this isn't some diabolical scheme **** concocted in his evil volcano doom lair, the brehs can breathe easy

And what the points @itsyoung!! brought up? How she sharing the same email as ****?
or what @Emperor_ReinScarf brough up about loudaffair locked away for years yet was still getting arrested last year?

:patrice:

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
And no way Derek is Millions. Millions post all the time in the Coliseum and no way Derek knows anything about sports. I remember on TC he claimed he played football in high school but couldn't give us a straight answer on any football related questions that we're thrown his way.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
And what the points @itsyoung!! brought up? How she sharing the same email as ****?
or what @Emperor_ReinScarf brough up about loudaffair locked away for years yet was still getting arrested last year?

:patrice:

if **** followed her on twitter it makes sense it would show up when you do the googles

is there any proof **** ever used that email?

I don't know nothin bout loudaffair bein in or out of prison but I don't really see how that relates to this anyway :manny:

yall are giving my nikka **** too much credit tho lol, he isn't an elusive mastermind pulling the strings behind dozens of accounts and personas in some vast network of lies and dikk pics

he's just a dude that posts on a lot of message boards and sometimes pretends to be a woman on them for reasons no one but him understand

Status
Not open for further replies.