The XBox One is Insulting to Gamers and Tech Enthusiats

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Look, they don't have bluetooth because they use something better. No you don't get the option to have some half assed bullshyt version cuz you wanna penny pinch on quality.

umad: For the most part, you wont need headsets because not only will kinect work FLAWLESSLY, maybe you didn't see how I could skype and play at the exact same time.

How can you do all that unless it balances out the sound accordingly :stopitslime: You over here having a fake heart attack coming off like
tumblr_meksibQfhD1r1mkubo1_500.gif
Calm your punk ass down
MichaelJordanlaughing.GIF

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

I copped a new 360 controller like a year ago. Got a Plug and Play kit for it, new battery, and I literally don't ever play the 360. I only turn it on to stream shyt. And after I turn on the console, I open up the Glass app on my phone to use as the controller. The only game I played on the console was VF5:FS and I used a fightstick for that.

With that said... that controller is always dead, and I never use it. No bullshyt. I go to turn on the console just to watch some NBA games after not even using it for weeks and the controller just dies.

I've never ever had this problem with the DS3 controller... ever.

I have the exact opposite situation now. I only use my PS3 as a blu ray player and if I don't use the controller for weeks it's dead. That's because rechargeable batteries lose their charge even when they arent in use. The same shyt happened with my Wii-motes and those charge packs.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They both lose, only supporting 802.11n instead of 802.11ac. Old ass technology.

tumblr_m0oxt7qD8c1qifhfxo1_500.gif

:ld:

To be fair Sony didn't put wireless N in any of the revised PS3 models so I'm just glad that's in there either way.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

So the Kinect sensor is going to work flawlessly when I'm playing a game with my surround sound up? Have you heard people using Kinect as their mics on Live? They sound like they're talking to you from the other end of a cave or some shyt.

:huhldup:

And why would I want to Skype chat with other nikkas while playing a game?

:scusthov: @ the thought of that
So you gonna have surround sound blasting and use a mic at the same time :stopitslime: If a nintendo has his TV up too loud that shyt can be heard thru the headsets. Now that you have been exposed, kick rocks :cape:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So you gonna have surround sound blasting and use a mic at the same time :stopitslime: If a nintendo has his TV up too loud that shyt can be heard thru the headsets. Now that you have been exposed, kick rocks :cape:

Nah, I'm a just have my sound up and speak over it to my Kinect so my nikkas can hear me.

:stopitslime:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Nah, I'm a just have my sound up and speak over it to my Kinect so my nikkas can hear me.

:stopitslime:

The currenct Kinect has noise cancelling in it, this one has a more advanced version of that. I see you totally backed off the whole mic/surround sound angle. Now put on some steal toes and get to gettin

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The currenct Kinect has noise cancelling in it, this one has a more advanced version of that. I see you totally backed off the whole mic/surround sound angle. Now put on some steal toes and get to gettin

My Platronics headset has Noise cancellation in it too breh. :troll:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
speaking of headsets and mics, they're gonna have to figure out a solution for those that game with headphones

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:why:

COTDAYUM, you 360 nikkas are absolutely TERRIBLE at coming up with any kind of relevant argument in relation to comprehending what the fukk I posted.

So now controller compatibility = bluetooth compatibility

Are you serious breh?

:aicmon:
he's trying to pull a "white women do it too" :patrice: i've seen it a lot fromt his meach character

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Who are you being fair to?
:yeshrug:

I backed down from what? My headset is nice breh. And it has noise cancelling also. If I want to turn my shyt up I don't have a problem doing that or people hearing me on the mic.

You're a dumbass if you think that the Kinect will be able to pick up your voice with the sound up from the game at a reasonable level better than a damn mic that's sitting right next to your mouth

:beli:

My TV is like 12 feet away from where I game at. There's 2 side speakers and center channel on the same wall as my TV. You honestly think the Kinect will be the best option for voice chat my nikka? Not to mention the sound coming from everywhere else.

So I'm going to have to talk louder than I would normally through a mic, AND I'm going to have to deal with hearing people from the speakers instead of a earpiece.

This is is MS's default setup for Kinect and the One and in my honest opinion it's...

:trash:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
speaking of headsets and mics, they're gonna have to figure out a solution for those that game with headphones

:troll:

easy. Kinect based headset that uses the kinect mic for voice and the Xbox One transmits the game sound to the licensed headphone using a licensed cable to plug into the Xbox one.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Im glad the controller doesnt have a non-replaceable battery like the DS3. fukk having to buy another 50 buck controller because it cant hold a charge anymore. Just get some rechargeable batteries for the controller and you good.

I've never had to replace my original controllers, they still charge just fine.

But if you do, you can buy a battery and replace it yourself for like $7