The XBox One is Insulting to Gamers and Tech Enthusiats

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Let help you out bruh. Disclaimer I'm not a fanboy of either console.

"Microsoft: 'Only Xbox One controllers, accessories will work with the new console.' | Joystiq

:patrice:

Okay, so what MS is saying... is that in 2013 there was NO way to make your 360 headsets, controllers, keyboard pads compatible with the new console..."

I'm sure licensed accessories will work, The cheap $5.99 chinese controllers wont work.

"Initially, I was like WTF when I heard about the Kinect now being the default mic for the One... but then I thought, nah, MS will probably just allow people to use their Bluetooth devices/headsets with the console. That would make sense right? Since you know?... it's 2013 and the PS3 did this what? 7 years ago."

You are making to big of a deal about Bluetooth. Ms will have headsets that will work with the controller as always. For Headsets designed for the 360 I'm sure a adopter will be made by somebody.

:pachaha:

So you're saying XBox will have headsets that work with the controllers? Really? So I have to buy a new headset/adapter for my old headset because MS didn't include something that's basically a standard in modern day technology.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok

:why:

COTDAYUM, you 360 nikkas are absolutely TERRIBLE at coming up with any kind of relevant argument in relation to comprehending what the fukk I posted.

So now controller compatibility = bluetooth compatibility

Are you serious breh?

:aicmon:

Nobody gives a fukk about bluetooth other PS4 stans. Please tell me how PSN is better then Xbox live????? Hmmmmmm?:umad:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What's his arguement that 360 tech don't work with x1? Most Ps3 tech doesn't work with ps4 either. He needs to get a job:bryan: . Its been 8 Years since the 360 came out almost pathetic

GG one of those nikkas without a HDMI setup 2 probably :lolbron:

Loose you really want to go there breh?

Do you really want to compare our setups breh? Really? Save yourself the embarrassment and shut the fukk up.

:mindblown:

I make a thread talking about all accessories not working and this moron posts about PS3 controllers not being compatible on PS4. What correlation are you trying to make exactly?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

:why:

COTDAYUM, you 360 nikkas are absolutely TERRIBLE at coming up with any kind of relevant argument in relation to comprehending what the fukk I posted.

So now controller compatibility = bluetooth compatibility

Are you serious breh?

:aicmon:

Sony has not confirmed blu tooth support yet, and either way it's 15 year old technology. Nobodies walking around with a Bluetooth headwear strapped to their ear anymore.

If the kinect mic can isolate sound like they say it can, then that's a way better prospect than support for an old technology. That way ALL Xbox users will have a mic, instead being like PSN where almost nobody has one.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
GoldenGlove said:
I make a thread talking about all accessories not working and this moron posts about PS3 controllers not being compatible on PS4. What correlation are you trying to make exactly?[/B]
Did you read the article? It says the ONLY ps3 peripherals that will work are the Move controllers.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nobody gives a fukk about bluetooth other PS4 stans. Please tell me how PSN is better then Xbox live????? Hmmmmmm?:umad:

:snoop:

So now let's talk about PSN and Xbox Live? What is wrong with yal nikkas?

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Sony has not confirmed blu tooth support yet, and either way it's 15 year old technology. Nobodies walking around with a Bluetooth headwear strapped to their ear anymore.

If the kinect mic can isolate sound like they say it can, then that's a way better prospect than support for an old technology. That way ALL Xbox users will have a mic, instead being like PSN where almost nobody has one.

Did you read the article? It says the ONLY ps3 peripherals that will work are the Move controllers.

:what:

So bluetooth mics, keyboards, printers etc won't work with the PS4 even though it has bluetooth?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
What correlation are you trying to make exactly?

that this issue is all about bluetooth for you. you claim it's about "a collection of things that MS is doing with their console", but then when someone points out similar 'things' with Sony's console, you're right back to "b-b-but bluetooth..."

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Embarrassing thread even Mowgli wouldn't steep this low

And for such a "tech enthusiastic" complaining about wireless direct over Bluetooth is comedy in 2013-2014

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

:what:

So bluetooth mics, keyboards, printers etc won't work with the PS4 even though it has bluetooth?

They said they are not talking about it yet. Maybe you should pay attention to what sony is doing. You seem to be so concerned with hating on the Xbox that your are missing just how similar these systems will be.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
that this issue is all about bluetooth for you. you claim it's about "a collection of things that MS is doing with their console", but then when someone points out similar 'things' with Sony's console, you're right back to "b-b-but bluetooth..."

Non-removable HDD
Old Headsets not compatible with console
No bluetooth
Kinect required
Kinect as default mic
Controllers still using AA batteries

I've mentioned all of that in the first post and explained WHY the old headsets not working wouldn't be an issue if bluetooth was in the console.

I'm still not understanding how all of those omissions isn't insulting to anyone who knows shyt about technology.

ll_simon

GQ MoTY Candidate
Daps
Reppin
#NJLives #LWO

And for such a "tech enthusiastic" complaining about wireless direct over Bluetooth is comedy in 2013-2014
Could you point me to where I can get a wifi direct headset?

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

What point are you trying to make exactly?

How exactly is this not another nickle and dime tactic from MS forcing gamers to buy proprietary headsets instead of allowing them to use the headsets that they already have?