Retired Legend
Daps

Non-removable HDD
Old Headsets not compatible with console
No bluetooth
Kinect required
Kinect as default mic
Controllers still using AA batteries

I've mentioned all of that in the first post and explained WHY the old headsets not working wouldn't be an issue if bluetooth was in the console.

I'm still not understanding how all of those omissions isn't insulting to anyone who knows shyt about technology.

:laff: complaining cause 10 year old tech isn't compatible.

Non removable offers quicker read off the HDD dumb shyt sony will do the same because bluray speeds are terrible

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

Non-removable HDD
No bluetooth
Kinect required
Kinect as default mic

I've mentioned all of that in the first post and explained WHY the old headsets not working wouldn't be an issue if bluetooth was in the console.

I'm still not understanding how all of those omissions isn't insulting to anyone who knows shyt about technology.

I don't expect either console to be particularly 'open'. it's water under the bridge for me, and one of the reasons I'm all about PC gaming

I don't see an issue with AA batteries though. and having the option to use different batteries seems to go against the argument you're making about restrictions

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand why people cry about old consoles equipment not working on new consoles? It makes no sense to me...also stop being so gotdamn cheap.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I couldnt use my NES controllers with my SNES. You couldnt use a Dual Shock with the PS3. Whats the big deal?

Im glad the controller doesnt have a non-replaceable battery like the DS3. fukk having to buy another 50 buck controller because it cant hold a charge anymore. Just get some rechargeable batteries for the controller and you good.

Who cares if the hdd isnt removable. You can just use an external if you need more space.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Im glad the controller doesnt have a non-replaceable battery like the DS3. fukk having to buy another 50 buck controller because it cant hold a charge anymore. .

I guess I've been lucky cause this isn't an issue for me. My launch ps3 controllers still work fine. As for my launch ps3.......it still plays blu rays and Netflix but shuts off if I play a game:manny:

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota

Non-removable HDD
No bluetooth
Kinect required
Kinect as default mic

breh..there is no use. there is nothing you can do or say to convince these xbots. nothing. only thing you can do is bring up facts supported by links and tell others about the bullshyt moves ms doing and ignore the stans.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
breh..there is no use. there is nothing you can do or say to convince these xbots. nothing. only thing you can do is bring up facts supported by links and tell others about the bullshyt moves ms doing and ignore the stans.

:mindblown: You are a stan, pot meet kettle

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
nikka my xbox with a 250 gb hdd AND a lcd screen is STILL getting burn as a media center thanks to XBMC and emulators

how is nikkas taking step backwards from it?

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I couldnt use my NES controllers with my SNES. You couldnt use a Dual Shock with the PS3. Whats the big deal?

Im glad the controller doesnt have a non-replaceable battery like the DS3. fukk having to buy another 50 buck controller because it cant hold a charge anymore. Just get some rechargeable batteries for the controller and you good.

Who cares if the hdd isnt removable. You can just use an external if you need more space.

:clap: at the first sentence. Exact same sentiment I have and its the same reason why I'm not bothered about backwards compatibility either because before this current gen everyone threw their old consoles in the bushes when they got a new one. That shyt was an extra this gen and I was grateful for it but at the end of the day im not paying £500 to play games on a platform I already own

As for the battery stuff tho :whoa: slow down breh I still have my launch day pads working and im pretty sure you end up spending more than £50 replacing batteries over the course of the consoles life cycle

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The xbox360's HDD could easily be upgraded if you have any knowledge on PC's at all. It uses a Sata Drive. The HDD case is held together with 4 screws. Smooth easy switch unlike replacing a ps3 controller battery :patrice:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
As for the battery stuff tho :whoa: slow down breh I still have my launch day pads working and im pretty sure you end up spending more than £50 replacing batteries over the course of the consoles life cycle

anyone with half a brain gets some kind of rechargeable option

it also makes it so you can stay wireless 100% of the time. where with an internal battery, you have no choice but to plug it in when the battery dies

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
anyone with half a brain gets some kind of rechargeable option

it also makes it so you can stay wireless 100% of the time. where with an internal battery, you have no choice but to plug it in when the battery dies

:rudy: I'd prefer plugging it in and charging it for half an hour than either buying a rechargeable add on or having to keep on buying replacement batteries :yeshrug:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

Ive had a ps3 since 07....never had a controller completely lose its charge on me.... And even if I did, I can order an internal battery 2x as strong as the original