The XBox One is Insulting to Gamers and Tech Enthusiats

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
the 360 was the first next gen console that i bought, i rocked with it from like 07-10 and i loved it. i had no problem buying the live memberships because i thought it was pretty dope and everything

then i bought the ps3 when my shyt got the red rings and im still rocking with it..i love the fact i dont got to worry about paying for online gaming, its cool and it saves you money. but it never changed the fact i did love the whole xbox live interface and experience, you cant really experience that with the ps3...that shyt was really well done

but honestly after reading about all this shyt what the xboxone can and cant do, theres no way im buying it. wtf is this bullshyt that if i take a game to my boys house he gotta pay a price to play it on his console? :what: that alone just fukks me up, and now all this other shyt thats coming to light...Microsoft is losing with this one, i dont care how dope LIVE is going to be, ima be wasting a bunch of unnecessary money just ownin a xbox

and im just laughin my ass off at the dude posting a link about ps3 controllers not being compatible with ps4....of course you faq, that comes with the territory when you cop a new console. If nikkas tell me that you can play ps3 with a ps2 controller then im going to be genuinely surprised cause i never even considered that a possibility

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For the record, I didn't see the OP argue that he wants to use the 360 controller on the Xbone or why doesn't the Xbone support 360 accessories. He's saying that, how is them omitting bluetooth a benefit when damn near every device nowadays use blutooth?? Bluetooth support allows you to just use whatever headset or peripheral you have with the product. It's like the way stupid Apple requires you to use special cables to connect the apple family products to your PC when it could've just used a freaking USB cable.

Also, the HDD is most likely going to have some sort of encryption on it to prevent it being upgraded for some time. I know the damn hard drive is a sata cable, but why the hell do I have to break open the casing, wait for some software someone created that ONLY works with a specific drive just to upgrade?? On the 360, you had to get a specific hard drive as any hard drive didn't work with the 360. On ps3, it's as simple as swapping HD's out and calling it a day.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I guess I shouldn't have mentioned "controllers" in the first post because I see nikkas are clinging to that one line from that post as a reason for ignoring the other stuff I said.

For the record, I didn't expect for controllers to be compatible from PS3 to PS4 or from 360 to the One. Especially in the PS4's case since the DS4 has a touchpad and that share button which will be heavily integrated with the system.

The real thing I'm getting at is how MS is going the proprietary route by not simply including bluetooth because they want you to buy adapters and new accessories for the console just because. That's where bluetooth comes into the argument.

Jesus Christ.

It would be nice to have the option to use my bluetooth headset with a new console instead of having to buy one that the company makes specifically for it. Same goes for keyboards, mouses, printers and all the other shyt you can sync with bluetooth on something that's essentially a computer.

Instead you have dudes in here acting like one can't call out a company for not including something so trivial.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I couldnt use my NES controllers with my SNES. You couldnt use a Dual Shock with the PS3. Whats the big deal?

Im glad the controller doesnt have a non-replaceable battery like the DS3. fukk having to buy another 50 buck controller because it cant hold a charge anymore. Just get some rechargeable batteries for the controller and you good.

Who cares if the hdd isnt removable. You can just use an external if you need more space.

I copped a new 360 controller like a year ago. Got a Plug and Play kit for it, new battery, and I literally don't ever play the 360. I only turn it on to stream shyt. And after I turn on the console, I open up the Glass app on my phone to use as the controller. The only game I played on the console was VF5:FS and I used a fightstick for that.

With that said... that controller is always dead, and I never use it. No bullshyt. I go to turn on the console just to watch some NBA games after not even using it for weeks and the controller just dies.

I've never ever had this problem with the DS3 controller... ever.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
For the record, I didn't see the OP argue that he wants to use the 360 controller on the Xbone or why doesn't the Xbone support 360 accessories. He's saying that, how is them omitting bluetooth a benefit when damn near every device nowadays use blutooth?? Bluetooth support allows you to just use whatever headset or peripheral you have with the product. It's like the way stupid Apple requires you to use special cables to connect the apple family products to your PC when it could've just used a freaking USB cable.

Also, the HDD is most likely going to have some sort of encryption on it to prevent it being upgraded for some time. I know the damn hard drive is a sata cable, but why the hell do I have to break open the casing, wait for some software someone created that ONLY works with a specific drive just to upgrade?? On the 360, you had to get a specific hard drive as any hard drive didn't work with the 360. On ps3, it's as simple as swapping HD's out and calling it a day.

I also thought about bringing up Apple, but I wasn't going to do it.

iPhone defenders were telling people that 3G wasn't necessary in their phone when it first dropped. People out there rocking iPhone's on Edge. People didn't care about only being able to facetime over wifi. People didn't care about the phone releasing without an LTE radio in it.

It's disgusting. If you're in to tech, how do you just up and buy shyt at a premium that doesn't include basic shyt that the competition has?

If the One shipped without a Blu-Ray player the same idiots in here saying everything is cool would be saying that DVD fine for the foreseeable future.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess I've been lucky cause this isn't an issue for me. My launch ps3 controllers still work fine. As for my launch ps3.......it still plays blu rays and Netflix but shuts off if I play a game:manny:
My launch ps3 works perfectly fine :bryan: :stylin: :lift:and I treat it bad .,.,, hope Im not jinxing it
:mindblown: You are a stan, pot meet kettle

Who's that in your Avi !?!!!????!!!!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I guess I shouldn't have mentioned "controllers" in the first post because I see nikkas are clinging to that one line from that post as a reason for ignoring the other stuff I said.

For the record, I didn't expect for controllers to be compatible from PS3 to PS4 or from 360 to the One. Especially in the PS4's case since the DS4 has a touchpad and that share button which will be heavily integrated with the system.

The real thing I'm getting at is how MS is going the proprietary route by not simply including bluetooth because they want you to buy adapters and new accessories for the console just because. That's where bluetooth comes into the argument.

Jesus Christ.

It would be nice to have the option to use my bluetooth headset with a new console instead of having to buy one that the company makes specifically for it. Same goes for keyboards, mouses, printers and all the other shyt you can sync with bluetooth on something that's essentially a computer.

Instead you have dudes in here acting like one can't call out a company for not including something so trivial.
Look, they don't have bluetooth because they use something better. No you don't get the option to have some half assed bullshyt version cuz you wanna penny pinch on quality :umad: For the most part, you wont need headsets because not only will kinect work FLAWLESSLY, maybe you didn't see how I could skype and play at the exact same time. How can you do all that unless it balances out the sound accordingly :stopitslime: You over here having a fake heart attack coming off like
tumblr_meksibQfhD1r1mkubo1_500.gif
Calm your punk ass down

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I also thought about bringing up Apple, but I wasn't going to do it.

iPhone defenders were telling people that 3G wasn't necessary in their phone when it first dropped. People out there rocking iPhone's on Edge. People didn't care about only being able to facetime over wifi. People didn't care about the phone releasing without an LTE radio in it.

It's disgusting. If you're in to tech, how do you just up and buy shyt at a premium that doesn't include basic shyt that the competition has?

If the One shipped without a Blu-Ray player the same idiots in here saying everything is cool would be saying that DVD fine for the foreseeable future.

:what: Iphone didn't have 3g at first?? :dead:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )

I don't know what rock you been living under but M$ has ALWAYS been on that proprietary bullshyt. The harddrives, the moon money, and now this shyt. Its always been about squeezing every cent they could out of the gamer. Anybody wit common sense looks at that crap like gtfoh :beli: Thats literally one of the main reasons I do not fukk wit the Xbox....that and paying twice to play online.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I don't know what rock you been living under but M$ has ALWAYS been on that proprietary bullshyt. The harddrives, the moon money, and now this shyt. Its always been about squeezing every cent they could out of the gamer. Anybody wit common sense looks at that crap like gtfoh :beli: Thats literally one of the main reasons I do not fukk wit the Xbox....that and paying twice to play online.

I don't rock with Xbox either, so why are we here?

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Look, they don't have bluetooth because they use something better. No you don't get the option to have some half assed bullshyt version cuz you wanna penny pinch on quality :umad: For the most part, you wont need headsets because not only will kinect work FLAWLESSLY, maybe you didn't see how I could skype and play at the exact same time. How can you do all that unless it balances out the sound accordingly :stopitslime: You over here having a fake heart attack coming off like
tumblr_meksibQfhD1r1mkubo1_500.gif
Calm your punk ass down

So the Kinect sensor is going to work flawlessly when I'm playing a game with my surround sound up? Have you heard people using Kinect as their mics on Live? They sound like they're talking to you from the other end of a cave or some shyt.

:huhldup:

And why would I want to Skype chat with other nikkas while playing a game?

:scusthov: @ the thought of that