The XBox One is Insulting to Gamers and Tech Enthusiats

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I couldnt use my NES controllers with my SNES. You couldnt use a Dual Shock with the PS3. Whats the big deal?

Im glad the controller doesnt have a non-replaceable battery like the DS3. fukk having to buy another 50 buck controller because it cant hold a charge anymore. Just get some rechargeable batteries for the controller and you good.

Who cares if the hdd isnt removable. You can just use an external if you need more space.

I agree that people shouldn't bytch about old shyt not working but no blue tooth is bullshyt my dude. I don't wanna have to talk across the room at the kinnect in an online match, I don't even wanna use that shyt for anything:why:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
I agree that people shouldn't bytch about old shyt not working but no blue tooth is bullshyt my dude. I don't wanna have to talk across the room at the kinnect in an online match, I don't even wanna use that shyt for anything:why:

why don't you wait to see how it works breh :owerd:

i mean, it's a high possibility that you're right that it's not the best option or even a usable alternative to headphones but let the tech speak for itself breh.
If it works beautifully, I don't see why I wouldn't be happy with this. It's all dependent on how great the Kinect works though

doublenegative

I Heard A Dope Beat
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
The Song Maker and the SK 5

Non-removable HDD
Old Headsets not compatible with console
No bluetooth
Kinect required
Kinect as default mic
Controllers still using AA batteries

I've mentioned all of that in the first post and explained WHY the old headsets not working wouldn't be an issue if bluetooth was in the console.

I'm still not understanding how all of those omissions isn't insulting to anyone who knows shyt about technology.

Damn, how does it feel?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
goldenglove, do you even know what WiFi Direct is breh?
I know it that it doesn't work with my Bluetooth headset
why don't you wait to see how it works breh :owerd:

i mean, it's a high possibility that you're right that it's not the best option or even a usable alternative to headphones but let the tech speak for itself breh.
If it works beautifully, I don't see why I wouldn't be happy with this. It's all dependent on how great the Kinect works though

:beli:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:

great arguments :beli:

I'm not going to argue you about you waiting to see if a damn mic on a camera will be better than a wired headset or a wireless headset.

:skip:

It's common sense.

:dahell: @ nikkas playing next-gen games with surround sound talking loud as fukk so nikkas can hear them over the mic from across the room.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC

I'm not going to argue you about you waiting to see if a damn mic on a camera will be better than a wired headset or a wireless headset.

:skip:

It's common sense.

:dahell: @ nikkas playing next-gen games with surround sound talking loud as fukk so nikkas can hear them over the mic from across the room.

if the mic is improved like they claim...you won't have to do that. I have to do that now with my regular kinect. I would hope that they at least made it so the Kinect can focus on the mouth of the player signed in since it has facial recognition

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
The heavy reliance on the kinect is whack. I don't fukk with that at all.

Gonna be interesting to see how it plays out. Microsoft has always been proprietary though for the most part. This isn't new or ground-breaking.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Bluetooth...we talking bout Bluetooth? You gotta be kiddin me. I don't know anyone that gives a fukk about Bluetooth. nikka go cop some Astros, turtle beaches or tritons n keep it movin. Wack ass blue tooth head sets. Keep them shyts for ya phone...no serious gamer use them lil ass headsets.

This shyt us getting corny as fukk now. No one buying an Xbox one cares about you miserable fukks and ya rants.

#bluetooth

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Bluetooth...we talking bout Bluetooth? You gotta be kiddin me. I don't know anyone that gives a fukk about Bluetooth. nikka go cop some Astros, turtle beaches or tritons n keep it movin. Wack ass blue tooth head sets. Keep them shyts for ya phone...no serious gamer use them lil ass headsets.

This shyt us getting corny as fukk now. No one buying an Xbox one cares about you miserable fukks and ya rants.

#bluetooth

Not surprised you would post this dumb ass shyt.

"nikka go cop some blah blah blah"... my point exactly. I shouldn't have to cop a fukking extra headset or be forced to use the Kinect's mic. The wired mics that plenty of people have on the 360 don't even work with the controllers on the One.

So now Bluetooth is irrelevant because Xbox stans say so. I'm not copping some fukking Turtle Beaches when I have a 7.1 system in my house for gaming.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Plantronics-Voyager-PRO-Bluetooth-Headset/dp/B0043EV20G/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top[/ame]

My mic has worked fine for years on my PS3, no complaints and I sound clear as hell. There's really no excuse for a console droppin' in 2013 not to have something this basic.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Most of us tuned in to the Xbox One reveal on Tuesday night. Being a live conference, anything can go wrong. So it's almost acceptable that 90% of the voice commands during the Xbox One reveal weren't performed based on what what Yusuf Mehdi was saying. Look at the IGN video below (skip to 1:39:00 or click here) and notice that anytime Yusuf begins talking about an Xbox One voice command, his left hand automatically goes into his pocket, presumably to press a clicker to proceed to a new slide or something similar (unless he's playing one-handed ping-pong if you know what I mean)

http://me.ign.com/en/news/11383/fyi-the-xbox-one-voice-commands-weren-t-in-real-time

:mjpls: I was saying the same thing during the conference but didn't notice the hand thing.