"The X-Files" limited series/Season 10 thread (4/20/17 update: Renewed for season 11)

Death6six6

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never watched an episode of xfiles :patrice:

Did I lose?

nikkka the whole series is on Netflix,catch up homie,guaranteed u won't be able to stop watching

bb6c0aa9-ce04-4775-96a4-0e0856096ecb.png

Death6six6

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I seen that but Gilligan is currently working on "BCS" season 2, which will probably run well into the time "X-Files" starts filming. Hopefully he can do at least one episode though.

Fred.
nikkka its Gillian
Gillian-Anderson-hot-picture.jpg
:noah:

not Gilligan
gilligan.jpg
:mjlol:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
never understood why david duchovny left :manny:

The schedule most likely, he never seen his family. They were shooting something like 6 days a week for 12-15 hours each day. That's why the rumors started that Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny hated each other.

Fred.

Death6six6

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what::snoop:

C'mon son. I'm talking about Vince GILLIGAN, not GILLIAN Anderson, writing an episode.

Gilligan was one of the best writers they had, then went on to "Breaking Bad" and is currently writing "Better Call Saul", so I doubt he's available.

Fred.
my bad,:snoop:

Gillian still looks sexy as fukk in that pic tho:manny:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:what::snoop:

C'mon son. I'm talking about Vince GILLIGAN, not GILLIAN Anderson, writing an episode.

Gilligan was one of the best writers they had, then went on to "Breaking Bad" and is currently writing "Better Call Saul", so I doubt he's available.

Fred.
hahahahahahahaha

• Dap
Reactions: hex

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
IMHO THE GOAT SHOW OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!! X-files Fridays as a ute,I would hit the block around 6 or 7,blaze up,beat some juice and then be home at 9 for that fix:salute:

Its a glorious day:blessed:................................... let anticipation begin

200.gif
Yep, when I played sports as a kid, I used to hurry home before 9 on Fridays to catch the X-Files...I watched from the pilot episode (I was 8) to the end...one of the greatest ever.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
thank you based god

i been slowl watchin the x files onnetflix for the past 2 years (only slowed down on the last season...)

and yo, shows top 3, and this is coming from a huge wire, sopranos, breaking bad fan... top 3 no question

CSM is the illest villain in film history. i hope he comes back