"The X-Files" limited series/Season 10 thread (4/20/17 update: Renewed for season 11)

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
The only real downside to this is the best writers they had are now so successful I'm not sure they'd have time to write an episode for this. If Carter writes all 6 episodes....:patrice:

Fred.

If only they could do it with one writer/one director like "True Detective" then it would really be :blessed:. I still can't wait, though.

Also, too bad they missed the year 2012. Since at least the first movie they were saying that was going to be the date of the alien colonization. (Unless they do something like Fringe and have the new episodes take place AFTER the alien colonization has started.)

Just heard about 24 without Jack...

What moron executive thinks that's a good idea? :what:

fukk out of here with that shyt...:camby:

After the first season of 24, the rumors were that the next season would be a totally unrelated 24-hour day with a different star. I believe the first season of 24 was the only "Great" season. If they stuck to the original plan it could have been better than turning the show into a parody of itself by having Jack be the center of ever elaborate supervillian plot.

But at this point I don't have much hope that the writers can pull off a 24 revival on the level of the first season. I probably won't watch.:mjcry:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
The only real downside to this is the best writers they had are now so successful I'm not sure they'd have time to write an episode for this. If Carter writes all 6 episodes....:patrice:

Fred.
There was a quote somewhere that said Gilligan would be willing to return; I'm not sure about the others though; Carter does not need to write any of the 6 imo

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
I never watched an episode of xfiles :patrice:

Did I lose?

I remember when it first came out in 93' and I never paid attention to it (I use to switch channels after Married with Children went off at 9:30)

Fast forward to 2005 and my ex put me on to the reruns and I was :ohhh:...I went 12 years without seeing a single episode and I was shocked at how good it was after seeing 1 episode...the show is actually brilliant and one of a kind.

Today I have the entire DVD collection....they also have it streaming on Netflix...so you have some catchin up to do plus 2 movies to watch :ufdup:

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
There was a quote somewhere that said Gilligan would be willing to return; I'm not sure about the others though; Carter does not need to write any of the 6 imo

Yeah I seen that but Gilligan is currently working on "BCS" season 2, which will probably run well into the time "X-Files" starts filming. Hopefully he can do at least one episode though.

Fred.

Death6six6

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
best day of 2015 so far for me :mjcry: Thank you.

IMHO THE GOAT SHOW OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!! X-files Fridays as a ute,I would hit the block around 6 or 7,blaze up,beat some juice and then be home at 9 for that fix:salute:

Its a glorious day:blessed:................................... let anticipation begin

200.gif