"The X-Files" limited series/Season 10 thread (4/20/17 update: Renewed for season 11)

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Finale was kinda trash.

Mulder with the Jason Bourne moves though.:leon:

The finale was the worst episode of the new season. I had to literally laugh out loud at the slow-motion in the scenes when Mulder was throwing punches.

And those never-ending scenes of medical technobabble with Scully and Einstein. Plus, Millennium already had a season ending cliffhanger with a "plague" looking like it was going to wipe out everyone in the world.

Edit:
The Time Is Now (Millennium) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I just assumed it would get another season. I don't know if that's been confirmed or not, but I think it'll happen
Show lost almost 60% of it's viewers from ep.1 to ep. 6 but fox aint got shyt else so theyll drag its corpse out again.

Season was :trash:. 1 good episode out of 6. Show has been running on fumes since like season 5/6. David duchovny is playing mulder like s7 of hank moody.

2.5/10:trash:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Fox has ordered a new season of The X-Files event series.

The 10-episode installment once again will be executive produced by creator Chris Carter, and sees David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson returning as iconic FBI Agents Fox Mulder and Dana Scully.

The event series will air during the 2017-2018 season. Production is set to begin in summer 2017.

“Iconic characters, rich storytelling, bold creators–these are the hallmarks of great TV shows. And they are some of the reasons why The X-Files has had such a profound impact on millions of fans worldwide,” said David Madden, president, Fox Broadcasting Company. “Chris’ creativity, along with the brilliant work of David and Gillian, continue to propel this pop culture phenomenon, and we can’t wait to see what fresh mysteries Mulder and Scully uncover in this next chapter of The X-Files.”

The X-Files originally premiered in September 1993.

In 2016, the series drew an average multi-platform audience of nearly 16 million viewers.

Produced by 20th Century Fox Television and Ten Thirteen Productions, The X-Files is created and executive produced by Chris Carter.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
They need to just let this series die. The storyline is becoming more non sensical

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
it'd be nice if it would be straight arc shyt, the MoW's were eh, outside of like 3 of them

The problem is if it was a straight arc all the episodes would be written by Chris Carter. I wouldn't trust him to write my grocery list in 2017.

They need to do MOTW episodes and bring back Vince Gilligan, Darin Morgan, etc.

Fred.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mulder & Scully the GAWD's BACK again:banderas:

...10 episode is more better for a coherent story than that bridge struggle cliffhanger:hhh:

The Truth is still Out There:smugdraper:

• Dap
Reactions: hex