"The X-Files" limited series/Season 10 thread (4/20/17 update: Renewed for season 11)

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
thank you based god

i been slowl watchin the x files onnetflix for the past 2 years (only slowed down on the last season...)

and yo, shows top 3, and this is coming from a huge wire, sopranos, breaking bad fan... top 3 no question

CSM is the illest villain in film history. i hope he comes back
Only way CGB Spender comes back is as an alien clone since we saw him incinerated in the explosion in the series finale. But I wouldn't mind him coming back either

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I thought it was ok, but it doesn't have the fun factor because the lead (Lane Henriksen) is not engaging at all; the stories are interesting, but very morbid and nihilist. Scully and Mulder have that perfect chemistry that Henriksen never possessed, but its an ok way to kill a weekend by binge watching Millennium

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

I thought it was ok, but it doesn't have the fun factor because the lead (Lane Henriksen) is not engaging at all; the stories are interesting, but very morbid and nihilist. Scully and Mulder have that perfect chemistry that Henriksen never possessed, but its an ok way to kill a weekend by binge watching Millennium

Yeah, but they cancelled it before any of the story was resolved. But it's dope, yeah.

Also has one of the greatest single episodes in TV history, "Somehow, Satan Got Behind Me". It's a GOAT level episode from start to finish.

Fred.

:lupe: What about "The Lone Gunmen" spin-off?

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Dev2103

All Star
Daps
giphy.gif

:krs:

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
I always had to go to bed when show came on as a kid was this show any good?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I always had to go to bed when show came on as a kid was this show any good?

Hell motherfukking yes. It was a phenomenon when it was on....basically "Lost", before "Lost".

If you're a fan of conspiracy theories, sci-fi, or horror you'll love it. It gave birth to a lot of TV shows/movies nowadays, either stylistically or creatively, due to it jump starting the career of a ton of writers like Vince Gilligan ("Breaking Bad"/"Better Call Saul"), Alex Gansa & Howard Gordon ("24", "Homeland"), Jeff Vlaming ("Hannibal"), Tim Minear ("American Horror Story") and Glen Morgan & James Wong (the "Final Destination" film series), and a ton of directors like Michelle MacLaren ("Game Of Thrones"), Allen Coulter ("The Sopranos", "Boardwalk Empire"), etc.

Fred.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
Hell motherfukking yes. It was a phenomenon when it was on....basically "Lost", before "Lost".

If you're a fan of conspiracy theories, sci-fi, or horror you'll love it. It gave birth to a lot of TV shows nowadays, either stylistically or creatively, due to it jump starting the career of a ton of writers like Vince Gilligan ("Breaking Bad"/"Better Call Saul"), Alex Gansa & Howard Gordon ("24", "Homeland"), Jeff Vlaming ("Hannibal"), Tim Minear ("American Horror Story") and Glen Morgan & James Wong (the "Final Destination" film series), and a ton of directors like Michelle MacLaren ("Game Of Thrones"), Allen Coulter ("The Sopranos", "Boardwalk Empire"), etc.

Fred.
all the shows you named nothing but GOAT's i'll have to check it out.

• Dap
Reactions: hex