"The X-Files" limited series/Season 10 thread (4/20/17 update: Renewed for season 11)

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Apparently, the X-Files miniseries is greenlit. Fox is just working on the shooting schedule for Duchovny and Anderson, but I'm hearing its a go and writing will start soon :blessed:

Shooting depends on the schedule of Duchovny and Anderson, so FOx is clear that they are waiting on those 2 to be free to do this :blessed:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Surprised this thread reached 5 pages, scully does movies and is eating good off the fall. Wentworth miller has quit acting and live another day already showed homeland is this decades 24. Since when did "pondering" need to be reported

I can't speak on any of those other shows/actors....but Scully having work doesn't impact this at all, aside from scheduling. She would do "X-Files" in a heart beat, she's always said that.

Fred.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've always felt that 24 should have developed sorta a sidekick to jack to where that person could have a season or so focused mostly on him and have jack more so in the background...I think it would have kept the show refresher....I will watch 24 with or without jack to see how things develop

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
24 without Jack :patrice:

Its like metal gear without snake, and we all know how that went.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You can't make any of these iconic shows without the characters. Nobody cares about "24" without Jack....they're tried the same thing with "X-Files" back in the day and it was a disaster, which is why they're bringing Mulder and Scully back.

Fred.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Surprised this thread reached 5 pages, scully does movies and is eating good off the fall.Wentworth miller has quit acting and live another day already showed homeland is this decades 24.Since when did "pondering" need to be reported
:what:Gillian Anderson has been the biggest campaigner for more X-Files...she's the one that went to Duchovny and Chris Carter to do more

And Wentworth Miller has not quit acting as he has the new movie The Loft dropping this month. Where do you get your movie "info"?

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I never got into the X-Files and I'm about to so yeah I'm with that.

I don't want 24 without Jack.

And Prison Break never interested me.

On a side note, If NBC was smart they would have never cancelled Heroes. They were finally heading in the right direction. Netflix....help us :to:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
:what:Gillian Anderson has been the biggest campaigner for more X-Files...she's the one that went to Duchovny and Chris Carter to do more

And Wentworth Miller has not quit acting as he has the new movie The Loft dropping this month. Where do you get your movie "info"?
could've sworn in the early 00s she said on a talk show if she was ever going to xfiles it would only be films :ld: as for Wentworth fukem

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
could've sworn in the early 00s she said on a talk show if she was ever going to xfiles it would only be films :ld: as for Wentworth fukem

I'm sure at some point directly after "X-Files" Gillian Anderson was :whoa: about doing more....why wouldn't she be? She spent 9 years working 6 days a week, sometimes 15 hours straight. Anyone that worked on the show back then, from actors to writers will tell you the schedule was brutal. That's also how all the rumors started that her and Duchovny hated each other, too.

Fred.

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
24 without Jack :dahell:

Thats like doing House without House....or Dexter without Dexter. They just trying to eat off the name :scust:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I'm sure at some point directly after "X-Files" Gillian Anderson was :whoa: about doing more....why wouldn't she be? She spent 9 years working 6 days a week, sometimes 15 hours straight. Anyone that worked on the show back then, from actors to writers will tell you the schedule was brutal. That's also how all the rumors started that her and Duchovny hated each other, too.

Fred.
I am saying

• Dap
Reactions: hex