"The X-Files" limited series/Season 10 thread (4/20/17 update: Renewed for season 11)

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
it seems TV is reaching that hollywood level of desparation and lack of originality.

it's bad enough that there we're getting spin-offs of The Walking Dead and Breaking Bad.

now all the networks are bringing back old shows

:ld:
True, but if we can get an X-FIles miniseries to properly close out the series, then that's what we want. Let's be honest: the series finale was complete garbage and the last X-Files movie was baffling bad...Carter,Gilligan, and the others have to properly close the show

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
True, but if we can get an X-FIles miniseries to properly close out the series, then that's what we want. Let's be honest: the series finale was complete garbage and the last X-Files movie was baffling bad...Carter,Gilligan, and the others have to properly close the show
that's the only one that kinda interests me.

well i'm somewhat optimistic for better call saul but i'm not hype for it or anything

NBC even bringing back heroes :mjlol:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
24 with no Bauer? :nikkaDafuq:

They destroyed everything good about Prison Break with the terrible season 4, it can't be saved. The shock-value that was thrown at the viewer that season:scust:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Again all this stuff is cool but 24 is my heart..and if you take Jack out then why in the hell am I watching? Although I wouldn't be surprised if this is a negotiation technique because he's also kinda played hardball with them in the press. I think both sides want to work together but Keifer wants a lot of money probably more than they're willing to give so it may all just be hardball

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly I hope this is the beginning of a new trend.

I would love it if more classic shows were brought back for one season

Seinfeld :blessed:
I was wondering about this the other day networks use to do this all the time as either a series of tv movies or a mini series why dont we see this anymore.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny still flirt/talk shyt to each other on Twitter, which is kinda cool.

Fred.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny still flirt/talk shyt to each other on Twitter, which is kinda cool.

Fred.
I need to find the pic, but at some convention a few months ago, they took some photos lying in bed together; they stay super tight and some speculate they been seeing each other for a minute

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I'm reading they're thinking about a miniseries....which like you said would be perfect. The trend is 8-13 episodes nowdays....no filler....I fukking love "X-Files" but if you took the best episodes out of the 9 seasons, and cut out all the bullshyt, it would probably be the undisputed GOAT. It's hard to go 22-24 episodes a season and every ep is classic....I'd say impossible really.

Fred.
thats why american tv sucks. They force twenty episodes per season and wonder why shows are watered down. Im not saying tv should be like the british and have 4 episodes. But they should be condensed, and believe in quality over quantity.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I never got into X-Files until 2013 when they put it on Netflix :wow: I'd be down for this as long as the original cast is there.