"The X-Files" limited series/Season 10 thread (4/20/17 update: Renewed for season 11)

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
yep its a good show,Lance Henriksen makes it worth watching!!!!

lh_mm_wp_800x600.jpg
he shows up on the X-files as well,before this series,can't remember which episode tho

They did a tie in episode to his show Millennium, so its the final episode of the 1999 season

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I'm gonna leave this here for the true fans of the show,its about a 1 and half years old but its a must watch for fans

I remember this :blessed:This is when I knew there would either be a new movie or something coming...both Duchovny and Anderson miss the X-Files and we miss them:mjcry:

On a side note, I never ever simp for white women, but Gillian Anderson has always got me simping:mjcry:I'm proud to admit, its Scully all day everyday

Death6six6

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember this :blessed:This is when I knew there would either be a new movie or something coming...both Duchovny and Anderson miss the X-Files and we miss them:mjcry:

On a side note, I never ever simp for white women, but Gillian Anderson has always got me simping:mjcry:I'm proud to admit, its Scully all day everyday

4 u breh!!!!
Gillian-Anderson-pictures.jpg

Gillian-Anderson-sexy-picture.jpg

gillian-anderson.jpg
gillian-anderson-hot-hd-photo-wallpaper-437848968.jpg

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN!!!!!!!!! MY FAVORITE SHOW EVER!!!!!! THEY HAVE TO CLOSE THE SHOW THE RIGHT WAY!!!!

:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Aiyo B, since it's your favorite, tell me this. Can you cop the seasons on blu-ray, or is it still DVD only :beli:

I want to cop all the seasons via blu-ray, but if they still DVD I'll still wait.

:birdman:

X-Files = GOAT show.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Aiyo B, since it's your favorite, tell me this. Can you cop the seasons on blu-ray, or is it still DVD only :beli:

I want to cop all the seasons via blu-ray, but if they still DVD I'll still wait.

X-Files = GOAT show.
Still not on blu ray yet homie, but I can guarantee you that this news has got companies getting a blu ray set planned now

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
The one episode of the X Files I saw as an kid this women was frozen in a iceberg naked, this women and Capt Janeway was the most :drool: pawgs on TV back then, the Sister Sister twins was my number 1 love back then though :takedat:
Janeway ...over seven of nine my nikka :francis:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

X-Files = GOAT show.
Still not on blu ray yet homie, but I can guarantee you that this news has got companies getting a blu ray set planned now
@hexagram23

The entire series has been remastered in HD & reruns have been airing in HD on a German TV channel:
http://forum.blu-ray.com/showpost.php?p=10567243&postcount=4307

I don't know how you can be so confident that Fox will release a complete series Blu-ray set for "The X-Files", when they didn't do it for "24" last year (or when the original series ended in 2010) & they still haven't done it for "Prison Break".

:yeshrug: I'm still waiting on Fox to release the last season of "Angel" on Blu-ray, like they did with "Firefly".

• Dap
Reactions: hex

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
The X-Files: Duchovny Reveals Other Returning Characters

Walter Skinner & The Cigarette Smoking Man will both return.

31 Mar 2015 By Lucy O'Brien

x-filesjpg-bfcee8_160w.jpg

David Duchovny has revealed that he and Gillian Anderson won't be the only original characters returning in Chris Carter's X-Files revival.

During an appearance on The Late Show, Duchovny mentioned Mitch Pileggi will reprise his role as FBI assistant director Walter Skinner, while we'll also see more of William B. Davis' Cigarette Smoking Man.

Last month, FOX confirmed The X-Files will return as a six-episode "event" series, with David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson reprising their roles as Fox Mulder and Dana Scully.

"I think of it as a 13-year commercial break," said X-Files creator Chris Carter of the show's 13-year absence. "The good news is the world has only gotten that much stranger, a perfect time to tell these six stories.”

Production will begin this US summer.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/04...duchovny-discusses-other-returning-characters

@hexagram23 @kp404

• Dap
Reactions: hex

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community

Ehh, I'm not too happy about this at all. I don't like when they break the story just to bring back fan favorites. CGB Spender was incinerated in an explosion in the cave in the series finale...we actually saw him explode in the flames, and now he's coming back??? Unless he's an alien clone, I don't like the move.

Skinner is great though