The Witcher 4 (Project Polaris) in Development | Nearing End of Pre-production |

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
Geralt adopts a son, who is quite unstable and takes the trial of grasses behind his fathers back( it causes the son to want to hunt down Xiri)? Fulfilling some.kind of prophecy ....:yeshrug:there just did CDPR's work for them

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Most likely will be a prequel.. showing the world with all the monsters and witchers… I’m 98% sure they will do a prequel:ehh: it’s the most logical way

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
why does elden ring get away with it, when the witcher 3 does way more outside of combat than elden ring?

the witcher 3 had animation canceling...it was actually smoother than Elden ring because of it. Elden ring just has cooler animation and the enemies puts up a good fight (partly because of the lack of animation canceling) but the actual mechanics aren't smoother than the witcher 3's.

That's why I said that. Elden Ring is a From game and their games have always had shyt combat...it is what it is, and all them git gud nikkas wanna keep that shyt crappy for reasons :stopitslime:

The Witcher's combat has steadily improved over each game, I expect greatness when it drops, no excuse.

GabForever

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It may allow them to focus on other parts of the game. :manny:

Plus if they create a new protagonist, there is a high chance the fanbase won't like it. And they can't afford this game to flop.

you dont like arthur better than john?

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They’re saying its something different, lynx? Which is still a cat but :yeshrug:

Edit—-

I read it wrong, not a new school but a reformed school?

That makes sense for Cat. They basically stopped being witchers and became hired killers. I bet this is about a cat school witcher trying to restore the name of the school.