The Witcher 4 (Project Polaris) in Development | Nearing End of Pre-production |

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
You sound dumb ASF, like, it's not even close on any level. Nobody who played W3 played CP and said it was an equal partner. This shyt was never said or thought until this thread. fukk outta here nikka.

I beat both games 2-3 times but I'm giving the edge to Cyberpunk :hubie:

Witcher maybe beats it in with overall story/narrative but gameplay wise Cyberpunk blows W3 out the water. Gerald sword combat w/ signs and bombs vs a plethora of netrunner/terminator/ninja builds is a no contest.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
the one knock I’ll say about Cyberpunk is you enter into ‘god mode’ far earlier than you should in the game. Even on replay with them tuning it a bit i still kind accidentally overleveled early on.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I finished Dragon Age: Inquisition and I’ll probably move on to The Witcher 2 next.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Witcher 4 has been announced. I can’t say anything about it. What we know is that Geralt will be part of the game, we just don’t know how much, and the game won’t focus on Geralt, so it’s it’s not about him this time. We don’t know who it’s about — I’m excited to find out! I want to know!

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Gaunter O'Dimm looking for that get back :whew:

He was one of the greatest villains I can remember seeing in gaming. Dude was legitimately terrifying and his theme only added to the dread & mystery. It won't happen, but he's definitely a deep enough character to be an antagonist for an entire game.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

thats-why-hes-the-goat-the-goat.gif

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I can go either way, there’s more role playing you can do as your own character which keeps these super long games interesting. Sometimes with pre-built you get great characters like Geralt and sometimes you get bland characters like Aloy

I wish i could just make my own character in horizon

Not to mention, the pre-built characters are almost always going to be white :mjpls:

Create-your-own character isn't always ideal but it's the best compromise (for as long as we have to compromise).

It just puts greater emphasis on the surrounding characters being on point and engaging