The Witcher 4 (Project Polaris) in Development | Nearing End of Pre-production |

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Witcher 3 my greatest game of all time so I’m there for part 4 day 0

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Thats the inherent flaw of customized characters, which is why alway prefer a fleshed out star of the story over a create you own character type of setup.

I can go either way, there’s more role playing you can do as your own character which keeps these super long games interesting. Sometimes with pre-built you get great characters like Geralt and sometimes you get bland characters like Aloy

I wish i could just make my own character in horizon

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I can go either way, there’s more role playing you can do as your own character which keeps these super long games interesting. Sometimes with pre-built you get great characters like Geralt and sometimes you get bland characters like Aloy

I wish i could just make my own character in horizon
True, :mjlol:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Honestly doesn't get talked about enough how CDRP went from mediocre 3rd person sword combat in W3 to legit great 1st person Sci-fi combat in Cyberpunk with way more weapons and build variety. You really don't see too many devs make such a drastic jump from one style to another and actually improve

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Honestly doesn't get talked about enough how CDRP went from mediocre 3rd person sword combat in W3 to legit great 1st person Sci-fi combat in Cyberpunk with way more weapons and build variety. You really don't see too many devs make such a drastic jump from one style to another and actually improve

Let’s hope they can improve the same way with 3rd person combat for this game

After DD2 and Elden Ring I need a little bit more out of these open world rpg combat systems

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You sound dumb ASF, like, it's not even close on any level. Nobody who played W3 played CP and said it was an equal partner. This shyt was never said or thought until this thread. fukk outta here nikka.
I just said it. Now it's true. When you really think about it. Cyber is more relatable to modern times and there's a story element to even the smallest mini quests in the game. So much story. :ahh: Cyber, end of story, nikkuh

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Geralt adopts a son, who is quite unstable and takes the trial of grasses behind his fathers back( it causes the son to want to hunt down Xiri)? Fulfilling some.kind of prophecy ....:yeshrug:there just did CDPR's work for them

After watching the Netflix shows and after finishing the game,

I imagine another conjuction of speres is likely to happen. The could bring in more Witcher schools for all the new monsters

I don't know much about the Witcher, but that makes sense to me.