The Witcher 4 (Project Polaris) in Development | Nearing End of Pre-production |

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Cat School (or School of the Cat). :jbhmm:

Interesting. :jbhmm:

Its gonna be interesting to see how they do this considering theres only like 8 witchers left in the world.

Maybe they’ll bring back the trial of grasses but im not sure if i want a custom character after how they did cyberpunk. Voices sucked.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Its gonna be interesting to see how they do this considering theres only like 8 witchers left in the world.

Maybe they’ll bring back the trial of grasses but im not sure if i want a custom character after how they did cyberpunk. Voices sucked.

CDPR could go the silent protagonist route. :manny:

Also V was more of a custom character similar to Commander Shepard rather than a blank slate custom character.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
CDPR could go the silent protagonist route. :manny:

200w.gif

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Man a good witcher game is exactly what we need before the next elder scrolls game drops

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
:whoo:

They better get a handle on that clunky combat...Elden Ring I get, but CDPR has no excuse :ufdup:

why does elden ring get away with it, when the witcher 3 does way more outside of combat than elden ring?

the witcher 3 had animation canceling...it was actually smoother than Elden ring because of it. Elden ring just has cooler animation and the enemies puts up a good fight (partly because of the lack of animation canceling) but the actual mechanics aren't smoother than the witcher 3's.