The Witcher 4 (Project Polaris) in Development | Nearing End of Pre-production |

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Instant pre-order :blessed:

Hope its 30 on GOG like Cyberpunk:lupe:

Aaaaand hope I can actually get a new card before it releases.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I wanted to say i hope there's at least some black melanin in a playable character...but it'll never happen in The Witcher :francis:.
Unless they base it off the netflix version :ehh::mjlol:
CDPR is the reason people thought all the characters were white. In the books most people were given vague descriptions, he didn't exclusively describe everybody as having porcelain skin. Mostly just told you the eye color and hair color and certain physical attributes. like this women was taller than most, straw colored hair, high cheek bones. Game went blonde white lady. Or thickset man with a full beard, game went= blonde white guy.

although honestly i doubt the author meant to put any black characters in his book intentionally either. just saying there was plenty of room for interpretation. and they choose to interpret everyone as white.

For example the casting of Triss in the show. Her appearance actually matches the description in the book. she is described as light skinned with chestnut hair.

she looks light skinned and chestnut to me.

Last edited: