The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
My Werewolf fight is broken brehs. Everytime I hit him he regenerates health, i've tried it on every level and same shyt happens :beli:

I watched Youtube videos and he doesn't even regenerate health in them :beli: dudes not even using potions or bombs

Warewolf oil... buy the firmula off of merchants then make it. it helps ALOT...

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I see this hunting a witch quest that is recommended for level 5 and I think cool I'm level 5 I'll handle this real quick :ehh:

I guess it turned into a new quest and now I'm stuck fighting this super goon wild huntsman who I do not think I am powerful enough to defeat :francis:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
So I see this hunting a witch quest that is recommended for level 5 and I think cool I'm level 5 I'll handle this real quick :ehh:

I guess it turned into a new quest and now I'm stuck fighting this super goon wild huntsman who I do not think I am powerful enough to defeat :francis:
U can always do somethin else and come back

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yeah, it's not open-world like skyrim, which I was hoping. It's still fun to explore though (it just doesn't have that sense of wonder like skyrim does)
I like the way this world is better than skyrim. It feels more dense and alive. Skyrim outside of the cities was pretty empty and boring

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh...just started playing this, why these Witcher games never have continuity from one game to the next.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Another thing they need to do is when u find a hidden treasure they should let u kno u got it for that area and remove the marker :what: it makes ppl think where rhethe marker is that's exactly where the treasure is

:russ: i kept going back to the same treasure

i have not seen any npc fight like fallout the world is alive but have not see any monsters fight guards monsters vs monster fights i might go start something with some guards and see if they follow me where a whole bunch of drowners are and see if they engage :demonic:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
why i got to drop a item to create the same one :beli:
it says i have the item when i try to craft it :beli:
clearly shows 0/2 :beli:

discards item 0/2
now i can craft it :beli: