The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
My Werewolf fight is broken brehs. Everytime I hit him he regenerates health, i've tried it on every level and same shyt happens :beli:

I watched Youtube videos and he doesn't even regenerate health in them :beli: dudes not even using potions or bombs

Pretty much have to spam Igni...I had the same thing happen to me when I was doing the quest. My wife didn't have to use it but she is playing on the easiest difficulty.

They need to find some way to better warn you when you are about to explore an area with enemies way above your level...:beli:

Played about 3 hours today and spent about an hour running up to undiscovered locations, having something ranked 15 or higher charge at me (I'm level 5) then getting into a foot race with roach to see who could run away the fastest :beli:

As you get closer to an undiscovered location it needs to turn red or something if the enemies are way above your level...by the time i get close enough to them to see the red skull it's already to late:beli:

Wasted all my bombs on some ant spider looking thing...ran of to meditate to at least get my bombs back...came out of meditation it was waiting right behind a tree like :shaq:...killed me in one hit...:beli:

Went to an area and killed some bandits that were my level inside a fort... go up the hill there is some dude dressed in all gold with an axe like :heh:...dude was level 16...why a level 16 dude hanging around 5 level 4 dudes:beli:

Hit his ass so many times broke my sword...had to run away, go to a sign post, fast travel back to the original area, get the dwarf to repair my shyt, and go back:beli:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Also, those missions with The Bloody Baron >>>

Some of the best storytelling I've seen in games in a minute. I dunno what ya'll chose, but I

Chose to free that fukking tree spirit thing and had the horse drink its fukking blood. In hindsight, yeah, very obviously some evil shyt. I might have fukked up there lol. Well anyways, that horse ended up being posessed by that spirit. The horse murdered that whole little village that the witches were taking care of. Then the Baron went to get his wife back. She dead. He hung himself. I'm like :wow:

shyt was very very dope. ONWARD

Yeah...so far the story telling in this game is :wow:..one of the few games where you really can't tell what the "good" vs "bad" decisions are...

Anybody who did the dwarf blacksmith quest in white orchard and turned the dude in, after you go to velen, go back to white orchard and talk to the dwarf...

Geralt hits him with some:damn: level real talk...

Made me wish I had done the quest differently :damn:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Nah, there's no turning back. I have one save and I'm deep in some elven ruin. I've jumped down all kinds of cliffs and wells to get here.

:beli:
i dont see how u cant do another quest u trippin breh u can come back to that when you're stronger...and always have more than 1 save this common knowledge since zelda on nintendo :russ:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
:wow: doing the quest of the first time i saw gameplay of the witcher 3 and the kids name is johnny

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
is the economy stronger in novigrad?

I want to sell but these merchants in velen are broke as shyt, i guess i should go to novigrad as they aren't wartorn right

where are they at :lupe:

I marked it...there are 3 in novigrad. i believe this is just one...

5457990095208448.png