The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Bout to start playing this again. This time on OLED switch and mobapad m6 hd. I never finished the first mission but I'm gonna try to play this again seriously forreal to see how Switch cross-save works with PS5

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Completely forgot I never finished this, went back to it to do both DLC's then finish the game

It took SO long to remember how to play this shyt :what: almost has too much going on

That Blood and Wine dlc is huge :wow: shyt's like a 2nd game forreal, world is filled with shyt to discover, just finishing all the side quests and contract before I do the last mission then I'll go do the final mission from the main campaign. I like that they expanded the ability slots but it still feels like it's not enough considering how many you have, I completely gave up on the green mutagen stuff, not enough space

But it's very easy to get tired of the lengthy ass cutscenes in this game, not something you can just turn on for an hour cuz you might spend 20-30 of those minutes just sitting in cutscenes that you can only skip sentence by sentence :why: I don't care about all of these stories man, some of them aren't interesting at all so I'm mashing square for 10-15 minutes before I can play again

The menu's are fukking TRASH, you can easily waste a ton of time in there just tryna find shyt, they gotta optimize that for the next one, they're bloated as hell

Swimming is ass, you step into calf-high water and all of a sudden you can't run or jump anymore :what:

Horse ai is ass, elden ring did it perfectly having that nikka just appear immediately and do whatever YOU want it to do, fukk his feelings :camby:

Combat mighta been amazing upon release, but too many fire RPG's have come out side that completely shyt on it, a ton of weapons where the only difference is the damage% so imo you never really feel comfortable just picking a weapon and sticking with it.

The movement is kinda janky, feels like I'm driving a car in GTA 4 the way this nikka just drifts when I try to stop moving

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Completely forgot I never finished this, went back to it to do both DLC's then finish the game

It took SO long to remember how to play this shyt :what: almost has too much going on

That Blood and Wine dlc is huge :wow: shyt's like a 2nd game forreal, world is filled with shyt to discover, just finishing all the side quests and contract before I do the last mission then I'll go do the final mission from the main campaign. I like that they expanded the ability slots but it still feels like it's not enough considering how many you have, I completely gave up on the green mutagen stuff, not enough space

But it's very easy to get tired of the lengthy ass cutscenes in this game, not something you can just turn on for an hour cuz you might spend 20-30 of those minutes just sitting in cutscenes that you can only skip sentence by sentence :why: I don't care about all of these stories man, some of them aren't interesting at all so I'm mashing square for 10-15 minutes before I can play again

The menu's are fukking TRASH, you can easily waste a ton of time in there just tryna find shyt, they gotta optimize that for the next one, they're bloated as hell

Swimming is ass, you step into calf-high water and all of a sudden you can't run or jump anymore :what:

Horse ai is ass, elden ring did it perfectly having that nikka just appear immediately and do whatever YOU want it to do, fukk his feelings :camby:

Combat mighta been amazing upon release, but too many fire RPG's have come out side that completely shyt on it, a ton of weapons where the only difference is the damage% so imo you never really feel comfortable just picking a weapon and sticking with it.

The movement is kinda janky, feels like I'm driving a car in GTA 4 the way this nikka just drifts when I try to stop moving
yeah you right about the movement feeling janky. that's probably why i stopped playing this an hour ago and went back to Zelda ToTK

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
yeah you right about the movement feeling janky. that's probably why i stopped playing this an hour ago and went back to Zelda ToTK
They put way too much effort into dialogue and not enough into actual gameplay, I'm just finishing it solely because I started and I was literally on the last main mission before I realized I didn't touch the dlc's