The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
is the economy stronger in novigrad?

I want to sell but these merchants in velen are broke as shyt, i guess i should go to novigrad as they aren't wartorn right

I'm going to all the whorehouses I'm fukking everything in sight... :banderas: And they cheap too. only paid $40 crowns for the full service job...

where are they at :lupe:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
blew my witcher budget on gcu and 3ds games...maybe its for the best. i dont mind being late to the party...

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Shot this Harpy right in the neck with my crossbow...fell on the ground and wheezed about a full minute before it died :scust:

The loot you get when you blow up a monster nest:scust:...do i really need to get drowner egg's and harpy tounges:scust:

Guess I played the witcher 1 and 2 to much cause combat in this game is so ridiculously easy compared to the other 2...

The real fun won't start though until nexusmods starts putting out some content:banderas:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
games is pure crack juice :wtf:
ill spend a hour just going thru my inventory just mixing and matching shyt

leveling up tho :damn: it takes forever im not complaining tho i like a challenge :smugbiden:

i need to find a alchemist tho sell me that work i dont see none on the map ?

where they at tho ?

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I need Emerald dust but those prices :huhldup:

edit: jesus :snoop: i went back to the garrison so the quartermaster could make the viper sword for me, after he was done i unsheathed it to look at it :pachaha:

The guards attacked me they were level 20 :damn:. when i died it didnt even go back to my last save instead they just took some of my gold :sadcam:

Last edited:

Blaze500

Banned
Daps
question about Geralt-

is he considered the best witcher out of all the witchers in the universe?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I need Emerald dust but those prices :huhldup:

edit: jesus :snoop: i went back to the garrison so the quartermaster could make the viper sword for me, after he was done i unsheathed it to look at it :pachaha:

The guards attacked me they were level 20 :damn:. when i died it didnt even go back to my last save instead they just took some of my gold :sadcam:

Taking your swords out in the streets in the middle of the city though?!?! What did YOU expect?! :heh:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
oh yeah and i hate that u can't screen shot the box art cover and use it as a background for your dashboard :pacspit: @ project red

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Found this online. Apparently not in the tutorial. And in the tutorial menu its the only part in a different language :wtf:

Below your red health meter, there’s a smaller meter with a skull-like icon next to it: that’s your adrenalin meter. As you land blows during a fight, it fills up (although blows landed on you bump it back down). You can spend Ability Points on making it fill up quicker. When it fills up, you can launch a special attack by pressing and holding the fast attack or strong attack buttons. Bizarrely, the game doesn’t really explain that to you in the combat tutorial.
Read more at http://www.trustedreviews.com/opinions/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-tips-and-tricks#fegEF0z8dHqBZhvb.99

XbLIATB.jpg

This is the skill you need to get to do that special attack you was talking about :lupe: