The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@hexagram23 :wow:

i went there and the profit margin is unbelievable

think they patched it already on the pc though but im eating on the ps4 :blessed:

I'm on PC breh. :francis:

It's all good though, I made it to Novigrad and got like $4000 now, even after updating my weapons and armor.

Obsessively exploring paid off, I had like 10 Emerald Dust, 8 Ruby Dust, 4 Diamond Dust, Flawless Diamonds, Flawless Emeralds, etc. I just sold a few of each and stacked my loot up. Also exchanged that bullshyt money for Crowns, made like $1000 just off that.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Another thing they need to do is when u find a hidden treasure they should let u kno u got it for that area and remove the marker :what: it makes ppl think where rhethe marker is that's exactly where the treasure is

The marker is greyed out breh. The active ones are brighter.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How do you use secondary weapons? How do you even equip them? :mindblown:
goin to this fukk boy Baron's crib.

Generally speaking your character will automatically draw Silver for monsters and Steel for human enemies. Occasionally you might have to switch weapons.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
2856694-young_ciri_1418728898.jpg

Who's youngin? Can't remember the name.

Ciri.

Fred.

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
just copped today....what's some beginner tips I need to know?

Dodge a lot during combat. Don't lock on to one enemy, because they can swarm you. Parry/block human enemies. Max out Delusion as early as possible, it helps with some conversations.

Be stingy as fukk with money, it's scarce until you get to Novigrad. Also explore everything. You see a shed half way across the map? Go explore that shyt. Half the time you might find a broken rake or a bottle but just as often you'll get a new quest, or find something valuable.

Check every vendor, armorer and blacksmith you find. Some have diagrams for new gear. Pay attention to your surroundings, there is no safe areas out in the wild. You could be level 5 and run up on a level 20 monster. Monsters that are so far above your level you have no chance of winning have red skulls next to their name....so do quests too far above your level.

That's all I can think of for now.

Fred.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Dodge a lot during combat. Don't lock on to one enemy, because they can swarm you. Parry/block human enemies. Max out Delusion as early as possible, it helps with some conversations.

Be stingy as fukk with money, it's scarce until you get to Novigrad. Also explore everything. You see a shed half way across the map? Go explore that shyt. Half the time you might find a broken rake or a bottle but just as often you'll get a new quest, or find something valuable.

Check every vendor, armorer and blacksmith you find. Some have diagrams for new gear. Pay attention to your surroundings, there is no safe areas out in the wild. You could be level 5 and run up on a level 20 monster. Monsters that are so far above your level you have no chance of winning have red skulls next to their name....so do quests too far above your level.

That's all I can think of for now.

Fred.
:mindblown: so much shyt in this god damn game...haven't been wondering much just been doing the main missions....need to start exploring smh

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown: so much shyt in this god damn game...haven't been wondering much just been doing the main missions....need to start exploring smh

I did the exact opposite. Went and found every point on the first map, every side quest, every Witcher contract, etc. and completed them if I could at my level.

Go explore breh, there's a ton of shyt out there. Lots of good stories and characters too. Can get some good treasure too.

Fred.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
If they have a Red skull next to their name try to avoid them at all costs... :damn: you will be getting bodied alot... if your in the begining... Level up by fighting wolves and low level monsters...
Saw these monsters next to explosive barrils near the BAron's castle in the woods, had no chance, level 9 b*stards :pacspit:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Anyone thinking the input lag on pc is a little slow do this

Go to this path

The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\bin\config\platform\pc

Open platform.ini and adjust the sensitivity on the stick to 1.0 . Enable hardware cursor in the graphics settings.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reload your Far back save....

i dont see how u cant do another quest u trippin breh u can come back to that when you're stronger...and always have more than 1 save this common knowledge since zelda on nintendo :russ:

I gave him that work :shaq:

Now I have his sword :shaq:

And the sorceress invited me to come by her spot sometime :shaq: