The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
XbLIATB.jpg

This is the skill you need to get to do that special attack you was talking about :lupe:
Apparently the skull meter just represents toxicity and that website had incorrect information

The adrenaline points, the dashes that fill up when you attack and deplete when your attacked indicate when a special attack can happen. I think they have to be full and red. There seems to be some confusion about this across the internet.

There is also an option to make the special attacks happen automatically as no one can seem to pull them off with consistency themselves. But yea the skull meter is your toxicity as I understand it, like if you're being poisoned etc.

So ignore that post.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Apparently the skull meter just represents toxicity and that website had incorrect information

The adrenaline points, the dashes that fill up when you attack and deplete when your attacked indicate when a special attack can happen. I think they have to be full and red. There seems to be some confusion about this across the internet.

There is also an option to make the special attacks happen automatically as no one can seem to pull them off with consistency themselves. But yea the skull meter is your toxicity as I understand it, like if you're being poisoned etc.

So ignore that post.

Yeah, the adrenaline meter I believe is that thin white bar just above your energy meter.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Wandering in the dark quest is looooooooooong

but its worth it :steviej:

Yeah, the adrenaline meter I believe is that thin white bar just above your energy meter.

I thought the thin white meter was your xp towards your next level

I think the adrenaline is the 3 little bars under your sign meter

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I need Emerald dust but those prices :huhldup:

edit: jesus :snoop: i went back to the garrison so the quartermaster could make the viper sword for me, after he was done i unsheathed it to look at it :pachaha:

The guards attacked me they were level 20 :damn:. when i died it didnt even go back to my last save instead they just took some of my gold :sadcam:

Wraiths drop all kinds of gem related dust. I got like 4-5x of each emerald, amethyst, diamond, etc.

Find you some Wraiths....kill a few....then save and reload your game.

They should reappear. They have for me sometimes....other times they don't.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Side note, the open world aspect of this game is :mjlol:sometimes.

There's a tower out in the middle of nowhere on an island, around Velen I think....with a Hidden Treasure marker near it.

I go over there, see a draw bridge....proceed to awkwardly hop/climb up the wall next to the draw bridge because I don't know how else to get across.

Get inside, explore the tower....and then I find out the lower level has an underwater tunnel leading out that I was supposed to use to get into the tower. :francis:

Fred.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Side note, the open world aspect of this game is :mjlol:sometimes.

There's a tower out in the middle of nowhere on an island, around Velen I think....with a Hidden Treasure marker near it.

I go over there, see a draw bridge....proceed to awkwardly hop/climb up the wall next to the draw bridge because I don't know how else to get across.

Get inside, explore the tower....and then I find out the lower level has an underwater tunnel leading out that I was supposed to use to get into the tower. :francis:

Fred.
Yeah, it's not open-world like skyrim, which I was hoping. It's still fun to explore though (it just doesn't have that sense of wonder like skyrim does)

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
My Werewolf fight is broken brehs. Everytime I hit him he regenerates health, i've tried it on every level and same shyt happens :beli:

I watched Youtube videos and he doesn't even regenerate health in them :beli: dudes not even using potions or bombs

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
My Werewolf fight is broken brehs. Everytime I hit him he regenerates health, i've tried it on every level and same shyt happens :beli:

I watched Youtube videos and he doesn't even regenerate health in them :beli: dudes not even using potions or bombs

It does regen, you just gotta keep doing damage consistently enough to get it low enough to trigger the cut scene. Use the Igni fire spell to keep damage on it while you evade it.

It's also possible you aren't high level enough to overcome it's regen. Because I tried the fight, got my ass handed to me, then got 1 more level and it wasn't easy but it was manageable.

Fred.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
The meditation hustle i got with this boss fight and this potion :ohlawd: just beat that nimrath fool

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Damon bread played for like an hour and tell asleep only got 3 hours of sleep in night before. I gotta catch up to u fakkits .

My playstation store won't load I click it and the sidebar menu shows but the main right section don't show nothing. I want the fukking dlc