The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
6616592017260544.png

:shaq:

WHATEVER YOU DO YOU DONT HAVE TO FIGHT KEIRA FOR THE NOTES.... DONT KILL HER...:damn: the trick is to sweet talk her and tell her to go to kear mohan...

Last edited by a moderator:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Barely got six hours into The Witcher 2 before I quit. Put me to sleep and I love RPGs.
Skeptical of this for the same reason, so I guess I'll wait on it.
Reviews were overwhelmingly positive, but then again, so were the reviews for TW2.
I hated The Witcher 2 but this is my GOTY so far. Its simply that good. Its like DA and Skyrim had a baby and it had The Witcher 2's combat but not as shytty. There's so much to do, and the side quests are so fukking dope.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I see this Order guy above is still deliberately dropping little plot spoilers without marking anything after somebody already called him out on that earlier
8BpkWiR.png
seriously. What the fukk man. That was something I did not want fukking spoiled for me. fakkit got put on ignore

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I hated The Witcher 2 but this is my GOTY so far. Its simply that good. Its like DA and Skyrim had a baby and it had The Witcher 2's combat but not as shytty. There's so much to do, and the side quests are so fukking dope.

:ehh:
Hearing the bold makes me feel not quite as apprehensive about this one.
It was just a combo of things that made me toss TW2 aside.
Felt the story was uninspring. Map was terrible.
Geralt talking like he was Batman and mumbling.
Combat was a chore.
I'm going to watch some gameplay tonight and sleep on it until the weekend.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Don't know anymore and I don't like tagging random people to find out either.

I ask if the arcadium is even being moderated anymore because the last thing I saw was Liquid complaining about the Arcadium overall and how he felt that it shouldn't be moderated. I don't remember the specifics. I think he had locked one of Meach's threads and he got mad over the backlash.

Since then, and I could be wrong, it seems like there hasn't been any moderation at all.

Well, ya'll stupid ass voters tend to gravitate to nominating non-posting ass posters to be mods, cats that don't even be lurking the forums like that and this is what you get.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOL. The quest with the witches. Am I the only one who

Freed the thing in the trees in that cave? :pachaha:

In hindsight, majorly bad move LOL. I mean, actually just looking and talking to the thing, it was probably a bad move from the jump. Cause now

The fukking horse killed everyone in the goddamn town to the north of the witches :dead:

BAHAHAHAHAHA

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Have any of you brehs played Witcher 2?? Played both storylines??? :lupe:

How does Witcher 3's storyline compare??

I dont think this has a story. Im level 14 idk how far that is into the game but so far its just this.

You are looking for Ciri and you need information on where she is. Everyone is making you run around like a fakkit doing jobs for them in exchange for information :stopitslime:

Maybe when you find her the actual story starts :manny: