The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
the game is not even that hard breh whe you die you start off right back where you left "at beating this game ":mjlol: nikka this a RPG
i still havent beat fallout 3 or vegas because so much shyt to do im going to be playing this for months

delete you save and start over on death march
nah im cool b maybe one day broken bones Enough for me i wanna enjoy this game not be pissed at it...and u can change the Difficulty anytime

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
OMG there's vampires in the game.... if your able to read the book "Evening with a vampire it explains all the different types... Happy hunting..

I know y'all didnt want to be spoiled about the different monster types yet so enjoy... :beli:

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Someone please explain this game to me and what I should do to make my dude stronger whe I start...

Is collecting flowers and stuff important?

What is meditation?

And how stingy should I be with my money and food?

I killed the downers by the beach and got the sword and boots, how do you tell if those weapons are an upgrade over what you have?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I got an easy way for y'all broke nikkas to make money... :win:

Go into novigrad, go to the fish market, buy clams and seashells and shells in bulk, go to the blacksmith/armorer then dismantle the shells either you get the black pearls or white ones. the value for one of the black pearls is insane... :gladbron:

5870232171184128.png

Both sets of pearls sell really well or you can dismantle them and grind them to sell as pearl dust valuable to the herbalists/alchemists/merchants...

So there you go no spoilers... :stopitslime::troll:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
The map is stupid big...

Velen alone is as big if not bigger than GTA5...:wow:

Someone please explain this game to me and what I should do to make my dude stronger whe I start...

What is meditation?

I killed the downers by the beach and got the sword and boots, how do you tell if those weapons are an upgrade over what you have?
Combat is all about that prep work so yes it would be wise to collect the flowers...

Alchemy is you best friend, oiling up your swords before major battles will make those fights much easier...

Prynce

Daps

What is meditation?

Also do everysingle quest in white orchard and go to every question Mark on the map. That will get you a lot of gold and better gear. It will also get you to level 4 if you do everything there.

Last edited:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Herbs? Yeah, you need them to create potions and other items.

What is meditation?

It can heal you back up on the lower difficulties and it also can replenish your potions.

Very, you don't get much money.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Also do everysingle quest in white orchard and go to every queen Mark on the map. That will get you a lot of gold and better gear. It will also get you to level 4 if you do everything there.

Thank you

I'm in the process of doing that

The bear was a tough one

Saving your game is important