The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
why are you so broke :dwillhuh:

burn the beehives and take the honeycomb, sell it to the herbalist in white orchard (if you are still there) you should make alot of money off them

Define "a lot of money", and what level are you? Because I'm doing all that and barely got $600.

Fred.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
Define "a lot of money", and what level are you? Because I'm doing all that and barely got $600.

Fred.
if you are in the second area, Velen, there's a guy in a city that can convert some of those coins you loot into the game currency (oren?). he gave me back like 550.....

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
thats alot for the start of the game before you leave white orchard

im controlling Ciri for the first time

It's really not though. I'm trying to ball god damn it! :damn:

I asked this earlier and nobody responded....where do you get these DLCs from? I got the game on Steam.

Fred.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
It's really not though. I'm trying to ball god damn it! :damn:

I asked this earlier and nobody responded....where do you get these DLCs from? I got the game on Steam.

Fred.
im on ps4 i got it from the psn store

google it? only 2 of the DLCs are out right now

Loving this so far brehs
:blessed:

already having more fun than i did on skyrim

Daps
@Responsible Allen Iverson Could you please add "Spoilers" to the Thread title. Now that the game is out a lot is being discussed that could ruin the experience for some people.

I would figure that anyone coming into a huge thread like this post-release would expect spoilers, but I will add it if it will help.

I copped the game but I have been avoiding this thread because my rig can't currently run it.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think part of the reason I'm so broke is I obsessively explore the map in every new area. I found all the ! and quests before I left White Orchard, doing the same in Velen or whatever the next area over is, before I move the plot forward. That causes a lot of wear and tear on your gear.

Fred.