The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
why does all the armor I find make me look like Ronald McDonald :snoop:

witcher3_2015_05_21_0uks1p.png

Found the exact same armor and took it off cause it looks corny:mjlol:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I am doing that now . the swords I get are saying it's worth 30 but when I go to the guy he says 3 dollars. They trying to rip me off breh.

I got questions
Do you get xp from fighting
And how do I make the bomn
Also I did couple bulletin board quests but now when I take the papers on rthere it don't give me a quest no more. Is my shyt glitching

I'm only level 3.5 and I killed the geyphon and did all side quests and couple question marks. Feel like I should be higher

Some of the bulletin board stuff is just informational and not a quest...

Some of it is a quest but you have to go to a specific area to activate it...

I got a note off the bulletin board that told me some deserters had run into some woods and there would be a reward for anyone who tracked them down...

Quest didn't pop up though until I went to that area and found the 3rd or 4th guy cause the first few were just randomly out there chopping wood...

One of the notes I took was somebody saying they know the grain they were given was rotten and once they found out who donated it they were going to be hanged :mjlol:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Also, those missions with The Bloody Baron >>>

Some of the best storytelling I've seen in games in a minute. I dunno what ya'll chose, but I

Chose to free that fukking tree spirit thing and had the horse drink its fukking blood. In hindsight, yeah, very obviously some evil shyt. I might have fukked up there lol. Well anyways, that horse ended up being posessed by that spirit. The horse murdered that whole little village that the witches were taking care of. Then the Baron went to get his wife back. She dead. He hung himself. I'm like :wow:

shyt was very very dope. ONWARD

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I don't know if knew this but you can loan and convert money at the bank in novigrad.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I dont think this has a story. Im level 14 idk how far that is into the game but so far its just this.

You are looking for Ciri and you need information on where she is. Everyone is making you run around like a fakkit doing jobs for them in exchange for information :stopitslime:

Maybe when you find her the actual story starts :manny:
Thats why it's called wild hunt breh...u already know what u doing run arround doing errands when in real life somebody could just tell u where she actually fukkin is...shyt makes u think like damn if only these nikkas had cell phones :russ: