The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I was in town tho

Occasionally the game will save automatically, and if you try to save around that time it won't let you.

Or if could've been a glitch. I've ran into a couple. I did the quest where you're supposed to protect the guy's brother to get a discount on a pass to the city....the price was still too high so I used Delusion to get it for free....he gave me the pass but it said I failed the quest because his brother died. :dahell:

Even after I got the pass, I went to the docks to catch the boat, and the doors wouldn't open. I had to hop the fence. :francis:

During the werewolf quest it replayed the same cutscene at the end twice, with the same models on top of each other. :what:

And once the game completely froze like :manny: I had to end the process in the Task Manager.

Fred.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Occasionally the game will save automatically, and if you try to save around that time it won't let you.

Or if could've been a glitch. I've ran into a couple. I did the quest where you're supposed to protect the guy's brother to get a discount on a pass to the city....the price was still too high so I used Delusion to get it for free....he gave me the pass but it said I failed the quest because his brother died. :dahell:

Even after I got the pass, I went to the docks to catch the boat, and the doors wouldn't open. I had to hop the fence. :francis:

During the werewolf quest it replayed the same cutscene at the end twice, with the same models on top of each other. :what:

And once the game completely froze like :manny: I had to end the process in the Task Manager.

Fred.
So weird. I always end up being the nikka with tech problems, but I really don't have any. My game crashed twice within the first hour when I first installed it. Said fukk that, opened up my PC, took some canned air to the whole bish. Now...flawless lol

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So weird. I always end up being the nikka with tech problems, but I really don't have any. My game crashed twice within the first hour when I first installed it. Said fukk that, opened up my PC, took some canned air to the whole bish. Now...flawless lol

There is bound to be tech problems in a game this size, that eventually get ironed out via patches, so I'm not really tripping.

Fred.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

Fred.
Yeah it was a glitch smh

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Has anybody got to the witches of the bog quest an another besides the family matters quest?

John Mayer

In your atmosphere
Daps
Reppin
Paradise Valley
why does all the armor I find make me look like Ronald McDonald :snoop:

witcher3_2015_05_21_0uks1p.png

A better question is why are you using a gamepad?

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Brehs my game won't load and I can't find my save files on my Xbox :sadcam:

I've already put 20+ hours in this game. I don't want to go through all that again at least not right now :godwhy:

And I had $2k :damn: do you know how hard I had to struggle? Please tell me my save is in the clouds brehs

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
like how many people do these soldiers lynch a day? bodies swinging by the hundreds, smh I think I even saw a baby up there once.
f1ktup.jpg

@dBoyFresh*212

I think merchants are paying us shyt for the items because that areas economy is weak due to the nilfgaards invading.

The price they're worth is much more than what they're paying us breh

I just read this and basically the game has an economy system in which the area happenings effect it
yup if you sell weapons to one of the people who can craft weapons they will give you more than say a guy who sells food and water......

Last edited:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Thought we weren't getting it ttill next week :lupe:

Anybody ever have that feeling like they feel the 60 they spent on a game really isn't enough for the amount of enjoyment and pure happiness that game gives you? That's this right now
Really game that good ?

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Barely got six hours into The Witcher 2 before I quit. Put me to sleep and I love RPGs.
Skeptical of this for the same reason, so I guess I'll wait on it.
Reviews were overwhelmingly positive, but then again, so were the reviews for TW2.