The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
why does all the armor I find make me look like Ronald McDonald :snoop:

witcher3_2015_05_21_0uks1p.png

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
they just pushed out a patch on PC

Patch 1.03 is now available!

This update introduces a range of stability and performances ehancements as well as allows users to take advantage of some additional graphics settings.

Please find the detailed list of fixes below:
  • Improves stability in gameplay and the UI
  • Improves performance especially in cutscenes and gameplay
  • Fixes grass and foliage popping that could occur after density parameters were changed
  • Improves Nvidia Hairworks performance
  • Boosted texture anisotropy sampling to 16x on Ultra preset
  • Sharpen Post-process settings extended from Off/On to Off/Low/High
  • Blood particles will now properly appear after killing enemies on the water
  • Corrects a bug where player was able to shoot bolts at friendly NPCs
  • Improves menu handling
  • Corrects an issue with Stamina regeneration while sprinting
  • Fixes a cursor lock issue that sometimes occcured when scrolling the map
  • Generally improves world map focus
  • Improves input responsiveness when using keyboard
  • Corrects some missing translations in the UI
  • Corrects an issue in dialogue selections
  • Rostan Muggs is back
  • Minor SFX improvements

edit: FYI the patch resets your texture quality to 'low'

Last edited:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
they just pushed out a patch on PC

edit: FYI the patch resets your texture quality to 'low'
Thought we weren't getting it ttill next week :lupe:

Anybody ever have that feeling like they feel the 60 they spent on a game really isn't enough for the amount of enjoyment and pure happiness that game gives you? That's this right now

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Also, anybody get their Geralt a swagged out haircut yet? My nikka gettin cheeks. Low fade on the sides. Ponytail in the back. bytches in the front :ohlawd:

i5daiw.jpg

On a related note, that city where you go find the Baron's daughter at. LOL. The guy at the big ass bridge was all "Yeah, you gotta have a pass. blah blah blah." Literally right after that convo, I just hopped right over the bridge into the water and swam to the city :dead:

I was gonna come back and explore that city, but the world is so fukking huge man. Just haven't had the time yet :flabbynsick:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Thought we weren't getting it ttill next week :lupe:
consoles probably won't get the patch until next week because they have to wait for certification. but I also think that patch will be much bigger, and this is just a smaller patch they're pushing out on PC to fix a few issues

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
just copped only could play for about 1 hour had to get back to work

FIRST ALL IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING ON "DEATH MARCH" YOU ARE NOT A ELITE GAMER :scust:
only got to the part where you fight the first 4 dogs clean them nikkas up with precision not hard at all :scust: at some of yall struggling

i know ill be straight im a straight savage i would loot every god dam flower there is to be had

cant wait to be challenged ill be back up in this :sadcam: when i get to some real goons

dope intro
:russ: stuffed unicorn

:sadcam: at me thinking im sweet cuz i killed some ghouls

meet some wolves and them nikkas roll 50 deep :demonic:

i gotta regroup and see how im gonna freak these nikkas im gonna just go loot around and sell everything i got and invest in some food for battles and go on a killing spree
of sea monsters and ghouls to get my xp up

WHY THE fukk IT DONT TELL IF YOU GOT XP FOR KILLING MONSTERS OR NOT :dahell:
IT ONLY SEEMS TO TELL YOU AFTER YOU COMPLETE A MISSION

i keep checking the main menu after i kill something to see if i got some points or not

im still level 1 only missions i did was the blacksmith getting his house burn downed and that dude that lied about his caravan being attacked when he was working for the underground

got that griffin mission but im not even going attempt it til i can kill a damn wraith without wasting all my damn food

:mindblown: why did i get this game with overtime at work social life and nba playoffs im already burnt out played this til 3 in the morning and had to be at work at 8

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
yo some of the NPC banter is straight jokes :mjlol:
harlot 1: they say nilfgardians are a bit different :lupe:.....
harlot 2: yeah their cocks are shaped differently :yeshrug:

I heard one little boy refer to somebody as a "sword swallower" while he was playing around :deadmanny:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
then u never gonna beat it nikka fukk a look like playing on that out the gate lol @ elite gamer nikka i will beat the brakes off u in gears/cod or whatever u think u nice in lol @ elite gamer cuz of specific difficulty see me in them streets of those 2 games i just named see what happen to u nikka

the game is not even that hard breh whe you die you start off right back where you left "at beating this game ":mjlol: nikka this a RPG
i still havent beat fallout 3 or vegas because so much shyt to do im going to be playing this for months

delete you save and start over on death march