The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
They need to call this shyt "The Witcher: Wild Struggle".

Never before have I been so broke in a video game. :damn:

Had a contract, my damn sword broke going to it....had to complete it with a broken sword....and the payment still wasn't enough to fix it. :to:

Fred.
why are you so broke :dwillhuh:

burn the beehives and take the honeycomb, sell it to the herbalist in white orchard (if you are still there) you should make alot of money off them

Last edited:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
:dwillhuh: What are yall talking about? You do get xp from fighting. I've gotten 25-75 from fighting random monsters and bandits.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
After I did the mission with Keira and I got out that cave I went to the map to figure out where I was.

At first I was :ohhh:
Then I zoomed out more :whoo:

Then I zoomed out all the way :damn:
fighting that boss sucked because all she wanted to do is spam her moves and that eventually forces him into corners, I couldn't even maneuver around him like I wanted.
:francis:

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Who the mods?

Don't know anymore and I don't like tagging random people to find out either.

I ask if the arcadium is even being moderated anymore because the last thing I saw was Liquid complaining about the Arcadium overall and how he felt that it shouldn't be moderated. I don't remember the specifics. I think he had locked one of Meach's threads and he got mad over the backlash.

Since then, and I could be wrong, it seems like there hasn't been any moderation at all.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Don't know anymore and I don't like tagging random people to find out either.

I ask if the arcadium is even being moderated anymore because the last thing I saw was Liquid complaining about the Arcadium overall and how he felt that it shouldn't be moderated. I don't remember the specifics. I think he had locked one of Meach's threads and he got mad over the backlash.

Since then, and I could be wrong, it seems like there hasn't been any moderation at all.

That nikka cried and never came back :mjlol:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
@dBoyFresh*212

I think merchants are paying us shyt for the items because that areas economy is weak due to the nilfgaards invading.

The price they're worth is much more than what they're paying us breh

I just read this and basically the game has an economy system in which the area happenings effect it