The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
5822678318448640.png

:banderas: the 3 crones is awesome.... have yall did this mission yet??? it's needed for finding the baron's wife side mission..

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What level is that ?

I ain't even kill the Griffin yet

Tryna level up first...I'm level 2

Should I boost my fast attack or power attack first?

The werewolf is around level 5-6 I think. I'm level 5 so far.

I'm not even paying attention to levels unless something can kill me with one hit. I found a weird level 11 demon looking thing in a crypt, I bounced.

I leveled up 2 strong attack, 1 weak, 3 in that mind control thing, and 4 in the fire one. I've heard the mind control one is good to have for conversations.

Fred.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Repairing my sword is gonna cost 150?? nikkas is broke man I only have 600 and I'm trying to get high layer :mjcry:

What's a cheaper option my sword is at 49 and its red

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Repairing my sword is gonna cost 150?? nikkas is broke man I only have 600 and I'm trying to get high layer :mjcry:

What's a cheaper option my sword is at 49 and its red
Go to the question marks and you'll find treasure at some and deserters at others. Sell the deserters weapons for money.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Go to the question marks and you'll find treasure at some and deserters at others. Sell the deserters weapons for money.

I am doing that now . the swords I get are saying it's worth 30 but when I go to the guy he says 3 dollars. They trying to rip me off breh.

I got questions
Do you get xp from fighting
And how do I make the bomn
Also I did couple bulletin board quests but now when I take the papers on rthere it don't give me a quest no more. Is my shyt glitching

I'm only level 3.5 and I killed the geyphon and did all side quests and couple question marks. Feel like I should be higher

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I am doing that now . the swords I get are saying it's worth 30 but when I go to the guy he says 3 dollars. They trying to rip me off breh.

I got questions
Also I did couple bulletin board quests but now when I take the papers on rthere it don't give me a quest no more. Is my shyt glitching

I'm only level 3.5 and I killed the geyphon and did all side quests and couple question marks. Feel like I should be higher
You're further than me. I don't think you get xp from fighting. I'm finding it hard to level up too, but I'm going slow. I still haven't killed the griffen yet, I'm only on level 2 and I did a lot of side quests.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Only XP for quests and monsters i believe.... :yeshrug: You make bombs in the menu by having all the ingredients... Some of the bulletin requests are just regular bulletins. if they dont have a seal or red stamp like the monster notices there not really that big in game.... idk...:yeshrug:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I got questions

Afaik you get experience from completing quests, not from fighting.

You create bombs through alchemy...I think. Again that is a section on the menu.

The quests from the bulletin board are listed under the secondary quests section in the game menu next to inventory. Not all the stuff on the bulletin board is a quest iirc.

I'm only like 80% sure though, I'm at the same stage as you.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're further than me. I don't think you get xp from fighting. I'm finding it hard to level up too, but I'm going slow. I still haven't killed the griffen yet, I'm only on level 2 and I did a lot of side quests.

Easy to kill the Griffen at level 2. You can probably do it level 1. Need the right magic sign.