The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
Can get past baron mission.. It says talk to him but he just wants to tap that blunt and say uh huh. Help me :to:

nefarious

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Loving this game so far but i hate in a game where i'm supposed to be some legendary badass yet im getting gooned up by a couple of dang mermen. :why:

most games start you out as some low level goof and you gotta fight your way to being the biggest bad ass around. this game starts you off as the baddest dude around and then is all "nah, check out these wild dogs breh" :jawalrus:

old ass witcher dude watching me get bodied and being all "yo man i trained you better" :snoop:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Game is dope but some of the controls are WOAT status. Like PS1, first generation 3D games bad.

The combat is :ld: because there is no hard lock on. Which I can deal with....but some of the animations and/or logic for when you can/can't climb something is goofy as fukk. Also falling off a 10 foot cliff and dying is :camby:

Also I died in the well because the swimming controls are so fukked.

Over all it's a dope game they need to step their skills up in some areas of game development.

Fred.

There is hard lock on....press in either the right or left analog stick

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Damn I'm really loving this game feels like it's gonna by skyrim all over and I never got a chance to finish that. Could've got the dlc for 5$ off at gamestop I feel like I'll be regretting passing that up.

Tip: hit l1 then square and you can meditate to heal and skip time

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Love the game, hate the controls....

something about them feels weird, I can't really explain it. I just went to Dragon Age to make sure I wasn't tripping and I can feel the difference.