The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last Last night I had maybe 10 ppl on my list playing this. Im thinking damn when it really released today it's gonna be crazy. But right now there's 25 ppl on Destiny on my list and 5 on witcher. I don't think I'm friends with much of the coli on psn. Once that Destiny expansion does down they're gonna all flock to witcher please believe.

Nothing really surprising about that. Majority of gamers play what is in the public consciousness e.g. Destiny, BF, CoD, Madden etc. The Witcher might be popular, but only around hardcore gamers.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
they got my boy G out here dressed like Django for this emperor
full

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Ugh. i feel so gotdamn ruthless. Stupid ass wolves supposed to out level me by like 4 n shyt. nikkas run straight at me I throw down a yrden, the whole flock gets caught, the whole flock gets chopped up. minced meat. ROOFLESS

lol im giddy by how much i'm enjoying this game, real talk, because I HATED The Witcher 2. Absolutely couldn't stand it, and I tried to give it a shot on both 360 and PC. This is a whole nother beast though. The story altogether is so much more interesting from the jump by their inclusion of another witcher. Well not like Letho was a bad guy for half of tw2, but another witcher on your side. I usually like party RPGs and although old dude isn't necessary in your party, you don't feel as alone as you did in TW2 as the lone mutant fukk roaming the world. Game feels a lot more alive where I felt TW2 was soulless with its kinda basic fantasy at times. But fukkin A, man. This game is a different beast. I shouldn't have doubted it.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Jumping back on. When does the story get intrestingintresting? I'm oN the last part of first quest

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Any tips before I right th. Gryphon? The game told me to be well prepared visit a blacksmith and make potions but didn't go in depth in broke and don't wanna spend money I don't have

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah but people weren't complaining about the controls in DAI. Controls were fine in that game, they are pretty ass in this and if my memory is ok they are actually worse than they were in The Witcher 2.

I'm saying regardless of what complaints people had about "DA:I", it had the controls locked the fukk down. They were basically flawless.

People were calling this shyt game of the year before it even dropped and it controls like the people behind QWOP designed it. I can over look it but it's kinda puzzling how little to no reviewers brought this up.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Any tips before I right th. Gryphon? The game told me to be well prepared visit a blacksmith and make potions but didn't go in depth in broke and don't wanna spend money I don't have

Dodge a lot. That's about it. Also try to hit it with arrows before it takes off, it grounds it for a second.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
There is hard lock on....press in either the right or left analog stick

That's not hard lock on breh....like I said if you turn away from the locked on enemy it resets, or if another enemy gets in the way it resets it.

That's soft lock on. Hard lock on is when you can freely circle one enemy out of a group, which you can't do in this game.

Fred.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm saying regardless of what complaints people had about "DA:I", it had the controls locked the fukk down. They were basically flawless.

People were calling this shyt game of the year before it even dropped and it controls like the people behind QWOP designed it. I can over look it but it's kinda puzzling how little to no reviewers brought this up.

Fred.

Yeah I've only played a little but this is miles off game of the year based off the combat, graphics, camera and the many technical issues. alone.

• Dap
Reactions: hex