The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You know my name nikka. You know i come in and drop 16 and 7 outta retirement.

When my new sony 4k tv get here ima use your noggin as a testin ground for this Upscaled buckshot :banderas:
What size you gaming on now?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
yeah the camera moves too fast or some shyt ---- i cant look straight for nothing :heh:

thats my only annoyance so far

I am at the part right before i have to kill the griffin ... we got to set the trap imma level up first and then complete that. im on level 2

i got 1skill point -- can i use that yet? the tutorial popped up but i cant even use it :dahell:

The menus aren't very intuitive. You gotta go to the menu, pick a Skill to spend the point on, then equip the Skill. Make sure you equip it.

From what I understand you can swap out Skills....it ain't like a normal RPG where you max out certain skills for the entire game.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Game is dope but for all the cats complaining about "Dragon Age: Inquisition", I wish this had controls like that game.

Fred.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
That is a "soft" lock on. It unlocks if you turn away, or if another enemy gets too close.

Hard lock on would be "Zelda: The Ocarina Of Time", where you can circle enemies.

Fred.
I see, yea after playing the shyt out of bloodborne its hard getting used to these controls, I wish he moved with more subtlety.

There seems ot be a big deadzone to get him going and hen he does he shoots forward. You can make him walk lightly but the default stick up speed is too much imo.

I'm sure I'll get used to it. Don't know why I haven't heard this gripe from reviewers though :patrice:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I have a feeling I'm going to go HARD on this shyt like I did on fallout 3.

My Thursday and Friday are shot because of this game. Phone will be off, I will not post, I will not cook, I will not code. I might not sleep :demonic:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
How yall like the game so far and how big is this shyt
Might be pretty big half the time im wondering where im at really dont even pay attention to the map unless im doing quests....i helped this old lady find her frying pan :russ: and how the fukk do u make bombs or if u wanna make a specific bomb ? Smh

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Does it take all day to kill the enemies even if you're doing everything right?
Man i dont even kno breh i was fighting this well demon bytch and i didnt even prepare for the fight i said fukk it and took her head on she was level 3 i was level 2 beat her on some lucky shyt...i kno she weak against moon bombs tho...i just used hack and slash And igni

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Man i dont even kno breh i was fighting this well demon bytch and i didnt even prepare for the fight i said fukk it and took her head on she was level 3 i was level 2 beat her on some lucky shyt...i kno she weak against moon bombs tho...i just used hack and slash And igni
How long your last bottle take to beat. Like minutes to beat the boss. Estimate.