The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I see, yea after playing the shyt out of bloodborne its hard getting used to these controls, I wish he moved with more subtlety.

There seems ot be a big deadzone to get him going and hen he does he shoots forward. You can make him walk lightly but the default stick up speed is too much imo

I'm sure I'll get used to it. Don't know why I haven't heard this gripe from reviewers though :patrice:

I was looking for a way to slow down in options/settings lol

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Found this online. Apparently not in the tutorial. And in the tutorial menu its the only part in a different language :wtf:

Below your red health meter, there’s a smaller meter with a skull-like icon next to it: that’s your adrenalin meter. As you land blows during a fight, it fills up (although blows landed on you bump it back down). You can spend Ability Points on making it fill up quicker. When it fills up, you can launch a special attack by pressing and holding the fast attack or strong attack buttons. Bizarrely, the game doesn’t really explain that to you in the combat tutorial.
Read more at http://www.trustedreviews.com/opinions/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-tips-and-tricks#fegEF0z8dHqBZhvb.99

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Someone mentioned it a few pages back and I don't think anybody answered him but how do you get that griffin's head off your horse? shyt is probably stank as fukk right now. :russ: