The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Game is dope but for all the cats complaining about "Dragon Age: Inquisition", I wish this had controls like that game.

Fred.

Yeah but people weren't complaining about the controls in DAI. Controls were fine in that game, they are pretty ass in this and if my memory is ok they are actually worse than they were in The Witcher 2.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
They made me shave my beard brehs:mjcry:
shyt a grow back game so damn epic :banderas:
And not on some you look up shyt back on your face...gradually growing back from clean to stubble to filling in to full to full Ross beard to its time to shave again :mjcry:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is hard lock on....press in either the right or left analog stick

I think he means in a group of enemies, and one runs towards you it doesn't automatically toggle to that enemy, it just stays with the one you originally locked on. Or maybe he means that.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Basically they calling it a hard lock but really it's a soft lock.

Everytime enemy leaves the screen or some other type extreme movement you gotta press it again to 're establish the lock.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Loving this game so far but i hate in a game where i'm supposed to be some legendary badass yet im getting gooned up by a couple of dang mermen. :why:

most games start you out as some low level goof and you gotta fight your way to being the biggest bad ass around. this game starts you off as the baddest dude around and then is all "nah, check out these wild dogs breh" :jawalrus:

old ass witcher dude watching me get bodied and being all "yo man i trained you better" :snoop:
Thats a skill issue.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
had to beat this damned Griffin at lvl 2 on hard difficulty because I just could not find any quests to level up. took every paper off the notice board, only available quest in my menu was to fight that thing :francis:. and wolves and ghouls give you like 1 or 2 experience points each, human deserters none :francis:.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
had to beat this damned Griffin at lvl 2 on hard difficulty because I just could not find any quests to level up. took every paper off the notice board, only available quest in my menu was to fight that thing :francis:. and wolves and ghouls give you like 1 or 2 experience points each, human deserters none :francis:.

Look for the '!' markers on the map and go to them, some are low level and get you experience. If you haven't tried that already.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps

You can get quest from reading books too

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Here's a question supposedly the 2 free new Dlc is out. I didn't see it in the psn store earlier anybody here got it?

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
If you call yourself a gamer and you're not playing this, like.....I mean......why? This shyt is absolute grade A piffery.

Last Last night I had maybe 10 ppl on my list playing this. Im thinking damn when it really released today it's gonna be crazy. But right now there's 25 ppl on Destiny on my list and 5 on witcher. I don't think I'm friends with much of the coli on psn. Once that Destiny expansion does down they're gonna all flock to witcher please believe.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I understand your pain. I finally just got to level 3 because I hunted down ingredients to make bombs to destroy the ghoul things. Kinda weird. I actually found a couple of random quests and what not, completed them, but they still didnt get me to level 3. Kinda weird design to make it so hard to reach the recommended level.