The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I got lost immediately, lol like I've been looking for the very first inn since I left it to no avail.

Go to the map and see if you can find the inn, then set a Marker on it. That's what I been doing in the immediate area so I don't get lost....see something in the distance, set a Marker and move towards it.

Also if you find another Road Sign you can warp back to the town with the inn.

I might be getting the names wrong, I ain't played in a few hours but you'll know what I mean when you see it.

Fred.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You know my name nikka. You know i come in and drop 16 and 7 outta retirement.

When my new sony 4k tv get here ima use your noggin as a testin ground for this Upscaled buckshot :banderas:
If you on PS4 expect the framerate to be around 12fps in 4K upscale bruh :manny:
so breh's i got two copies of the witcher 3 should i sell one and put the credit towards batman orrr get a year of XBL because mines run out the 24th
Cdkeys.com has XBL year passes for $31 right now bruh bruh.... you're welcome :handshake:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Don't know if I'm feeling how the character moves, there's no weight to it and its too janky and sensitive. Just making dude not bump into shyt is hard walking around towns and shyt :patrice:

Dope graphics and atmosphere so far though.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Game is dope but some of the controls are WOAT status. Like PS1, first generation 3D games bad.

The combat is :ld: because there is no hard lock on. Which I can deal with....but some of the animations and/or logic for when you can/can't climb something is goofy as fukk. Also falling off a 10 foot cliff and dying is :camby:

Also I died in the well because the swimming controls are so fukked.

Over all it's a dope game they need to step their skills up in some areas of game development.

Fred.

I'm level 3 so far but I've only played a couple hours.

fukking around and leveling up, same as any RPG I've ever played. I haven't moved past the first town after you kill the griffon, just been exploring the countryside and accepting random quests.

Fred.

yeah the camera moves too fast or some shyt ---- i cant look straight for nothing :heh:

thats my only annoyance so far

I am at the part right before i have to kill the griffin ... we got to set the trap imma level up first and then complete that. im on level 2

i got 1skill point -- can i use that yet? the tutorial popped up but i cant even use it :dahell:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This nikka beard grows in during gameplay :banderas: Had a full beard I got a shave then stubble now the shyt growing back naturally.

witcher-3-geralt-100311899-large.png

Geralt's growing beard will demand your grooming attention in The Witcher 3
The Witcher 3's Geralt grows facial hair over time—after a few days you'll have to head to a barber if you want to keep that manly mane looking trim.

• Perfect. For far too long, games have misrepresented the amount of care and effort that go into maintaining a proper beard. Those of you who think a beard is as simple to attain as "stop shaving" have been woefully misinformed. Constant vigilance and a good trimmer are essential.

CD Projekt Red's Michal Platkow-Gilewski told Eurogamer "The beard grows as time passes and when Geralt moves between locations. The beard has several 'states' and these states determine its length—the longest is really long but it's not Gandalf-long."

If you want to relegate the arduous trials of the modern beard-toting man to a closet full of questions like "When does Jack Bauer get to use the bathroom?" and "Why doesn't George McFly realize his son Marty looks exactly like this dude that his wife tried to sleep with back in the fifties?" though, you can. Platkow-Gilewski confirmed to Eurogamer that downloading the Beard and Hairstyle DLC (one of The Witcher 3's sixteen free DLC packs) will allow you to set Geralt's look permanently.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Don't know if I'm feeling how the character moves, there's no weight to it and its too janky and sensitive. Just making dude not bump into shyt is hard walking around towns and shyt :patrice:

yeah, sometimes I have trouble just getting him to stand in the right place to pick something up

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

Yeah he does move like shyt and the cam is annoying. Controls aren't tight enough. Thought I would get used to it by now but those Ground Zeroes controls got me spoiled.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Movement feels like your controlling a feather how did no reviewer bring this up :-|

This will take some getting use to

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You can click the right stick to lock on single enemies, what you mean. I agree the controls are janky but what you mean no hard lock on?

That is a "soft" lock on. It unlocks if you turn away, or if another enemy gets too close.

Hard lock on would be "Zelda: The Ocarina Of Time", where you can circle enemies.

Fred.