The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

TJ Hend

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
im loving this game so far!!!! graphics are beautiful, i had to disable hairworks to get a playable fps, im averaging about 32 fps on ultra

i died once by a pack of wolves near the the griffon nest, but other than that the game is wwaaay easier than the witcher 2. i am engrossed, time to bask!!!

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You know where you can find me for your issue :bustback:

Where first I'll reduce you to a casual then finally a quiter :banderas:
You know my name nikka. You know i come in and drop 16 and 7 outta retirement.

When my new sony 4k tv get here ima use your noggin as a testin ground for this Upscaled buckshot :banderas:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Are yall doing the main quest or just fukking around and leveling up?

I'm level one

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I know that dwarf blacksmith better come through with the weapons he promised or it's :demonic:

Keeping it true to the lore and charging everyone an arm and a leg to do any work for them:demonic:

Damn random farmer dude your daughter drank dirty dead body war water and now she sick:scust:...but you got a clean well...but it's haunted...:scust:

Don't worry I'll kill that wraith...it's just going to cost you...everything:demonic:

This game has got some great low key :russ: moments...

Caught some dude in a lie...was about to :demonic:...dude said "Quick their is someone behind you!":damn:

Geralt: Your lying. I'm a witcher I would have heard them...just like I can hear your heart pounding in your chest:demonic:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Game is dope but some of the controls are WOAT status. Like PS1, first generation 3D games bad.

The combat is :ld: because there is no hard lock on. Which I can deal with....but some of the animations and/or logic for when you can/can't climb something is goofy as fukk. Also falling off a 10 foot cliff and dying is :camby:

Also I died in the well because the swimming controls are so fukked.

Over all it's a dope game they need to step their skills up in some areas of game development.

Fred.

• Dap
Reactions: GZR

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Are yall doing the main quest or just fukking around and leveling up?

I'm level one

I'm level 3 so far but I've only played a couple hours.

fukking around and leveling up, same as any RPG I've ever played. I haven't moved past the first town after you kill the griffon, just been exploring the countryside and accepting random quests.

Fred.