The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
no game ive ever played has had bad frame rates. thats never been a concern when playing a game :dahell: i dont know what games you guys are playing but mine play fine :dahell:

Good for you, breh. :francis: I only said that the devs are still working on the shyt that folks are complaining about. I've never complained about frame rates here.

Nothing about this game looks interesting to me.

At this point it seems like just making your game open world garauntees high scores from reviewers. And people are so starved for AAA games they hyping up this shyt because theres nothing else to play.

There was definitely a graphics downgrade. Funny to see this fakkit meach brushing it off but if it was a sony game he'd have a magnifiying glass to his computer screen.

Skimming the reviews and I see the words fetch quests, boring story and bugs mentioned.

Seems like the typical overrated open world game. I'll pass.

I'd love to know when open world games start being penalized for all the glaring flaws they have like reptitive mission design, mediocre combat and laced with bugs.

giphy.gif

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing about this game looks interesting to me.

At this point it seems like just making your game open world garauntees high scores from reviewers. And people are so starved for AAA games they hyping up this shyt because theres nothing else to play.

There was definitely a graphics downgrade. Funny to see this fakkit meach brushing it off but if it was a sony game he'd have a magnifiying glass to his computer screen.

Skimming the reviews and I see the words fetch quests, boring story and bugs mentioned.

Seems like the typical overrated open world game. I'll pass.

I'd love to know when open world games start being penalized for all the glaring flaws they have like reptitive mission design, mediocre combat and laced with bugs.

I doubt this will be anywhere near as bad as DAI, which was an almost gameplay-deficient video game.

At the very least the combat, story, writing and voice acting will be much better. :yeshrug:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why are you fakkkts talking about frame rates? why dont you talk about the gameplay you ungrateful fukks :why:

Bad frame-rate can effect gameplay.

But yeah it seems like people over the past couple of years have become obsessed with the technical side of things.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I doubt this will be anywhere near as bad as DAI, which was an almost gameplay-deficient video game.

At the very least the combat, story, writing and voice acting will be much better. :yeshrug:
Im just burnt out on open world.

Now, don't get me wrong their is limitless untapped potential in open world game design but its going to waste on uimaginitive gameplay design.

When I think open world I think 90% filler content these days. Like its just the same recycled mission design ad nausem. Theres just no skill in the game design.

It used to be making campaign was an art form. Now its just lets stuff 80 hours of busy work in an open world and call it a day.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Im just burnt out on open world.

Now, don't get me wrong their is limitless untapped potential in open world game design but its going to waste on uimaginitive gameplay design.

When I think open world I think 90% filler content these days. Like its just the same recycled mission design ad nausem. Theres just no skill in the game design.

It used to be making campaign was an art form. Now its just lets stuff 80 hours of busy work in an open world and call it a day.

Go play mkx. They have maps just the size u like

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Do the Witcher games fall in price fairly quickly (like 8 or so months?) I'm thinking about copping now even though I wouldn't dedicate anytime to it until later just to take advantage of GCU and the preorder bonus. I still need to play the second one I got with Games with Gold.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I tried to preorder my shyt from best buy and I saw that $65 price tag. I cant spend the shyt now cause I need gas money & food for next week. :mjcry::mjlol:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Do the Witcher games fall in price fairly quickly (like 8 or so months?) I'm thinking about copping now even though I wouldn't dedicate anytime to it until later just to take advantage of GCU and the preorder bonus. I still need to play the second one I got with Games with Gold.

8 months is "fairly quick" to you?