The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
damn, dude traversed from one side of the map to the other by foot, horse and boat. the fact that it took 35 minutes though :wow:.

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Snake316

Pro
Daps
Was thinking about copping DA too, what you thought about the game?
I haven't played it since December, but it was average and full of bugs. But, supposedly there has been bug fixes and free dlc since then.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Was thinking about copping DA too, what you thought about the game?

Da:I was lame as fukk when you got everything out the way...:stopitslime: story could have been way better. Customization is garbage. Enemy dragons is OP. Potion system is garbage cause you gotta share with the entire team.

Witcher 3 gonna blow it out the water.:banderas:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Da:I was lame as fukk when you got everything out the way...:stopitslime: story could have been way better. Customization is garbage. Enemy dragons is OP. Potion system is garbage cause you gotta share with the entire team.

Witcher 3 gonna blow it out the water.:banderas:
:blessed: let's not even talk about the graphics then cause that's what made me :leostare: if I should buy DA:I :usure:
Witcher 3 is the one we've been waiting for :blessed:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:blessed: let's not even talk about the graphics then cause that's what made me :leostare: if I should buy DA:I :usure:
Witcher 3 is the one we've been waiting for :blessed:

Another thing that pissed me off was we couldn't wear our own custom clothes in our own castle?! We was stuck wearing a ragedy ass one piece pajama suit...:mjlol::scust:

You telling me I can't wear leather jackets on my off time in my own castle?! :camby:

:mindblown: who made that decision?!

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Another thing that pissed me off was we couldn't wear our own custom clothes in our own castle?! We was stuck wearing a ragedy ass one piece pajama suit...:mjlol::scust:

You telling me I can't wear leather jackets on my off time in my own castle?! :camby:

All these games WHACK as fukk with customization. I remember 10 yo games where you could customize everything. Now everything comes as PACKS, if you wanna wear something, gotta be as a whole :beli:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self

Agreed. That is a little annoying.