The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
The Witcher 2 was a closed area game, while 3 is an open world, they aren't even comparable.

And it does look better than 2, at least on the PC it does.
I havent really seen too much PC footage..but from what I seen..little details just arent there that was present on a 2011 title..and dont get me wrong I think the game will be great..but nah..im not gonna let them off THAT easy..especially when looking at a game like GTA5...

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
jGr2gf8.gif

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I havent really seen too much PC footage..but from what I seen..little details just arent there that was present on a 2011 title..and dont get me wrong I think the game will be great..but nah..im not gonna let them off THAT easy..especially when looking at a game like GTA5...

PC one looks better than the Ps4 footage we're seeing :yeshrug: It doesn't look like the original trailer, but we have these shyt consoles to blame for that :francis:

There's nothing from the original trailer that current PC GPU's couldn't handle....

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
THE VERDICT
Though the straightforward and fetch-quest-heavy main story overstays its welcome, the option of joyfully adventuring through a rich, expansive open world was always there for me when I’d start to burn out. Even if the plot isn’t terribly interesting, the many characters who play a part in it are, and along with the excellent combat and RPG gameplay, they elevate The Witcher 3 to a plane few other RPGs inhabit.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
yo kush do I need to play part 1 and 2 of this game before I jump on this?......never heard of this game before but this shyt looks amazing bro
Its kinda like Mass Effect.

You could play 3 without playing the first 2. But you'll know more of whats going on if you play the first 2.

I never played the first one, only 2. Apparently there's gonna be a little cutscene that explains what happened before you play though.

I don't even remember what happened in 2 to be honest. :manny: